>clicking "Get me outta here!" in the over 18 age check redirects you to MFGG

God
lmao top kek
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spooks?
Clicking that button takes you to a better website?

Just goes to show you, kids. Growing up IS bad!
Pea
that post actually made me despair for a second
HylianDev
I thought that was a nice touch
3D Player 2010
Well you are flipping the web from minus world to mfgg when you click said button so it does make sense.
Revolver Ocelot
Well played, MW

Well played
You're pretty good.
Vertette
You saying MFGG is full of children?

Because you'd be right.
DrTapeworm
maybe a couple of reanimated corpses too
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Beako
(Jan 24, 2017 at 8:49 AM)GrinchRELOADED Wrote: >clicking "Get me outta here!" in the over 18 age check redirects you to MFGG

Ultra Cool
Beako
(Jan 26, 2017 at 5:26 AM)Pedigree Wrote: seeing this at max size makes me wish there were an animated eye popping emoji like:

[Image: don_jon_3008.jpg]

I wish I hadn't wasted all my EXP... I wanted to cast this sound effect on your post:
Beako
NVM i would've used it to cast salt cam on pedobear's post about MFGG being better

EDIT: done
Spooks?
(Jan 26, 2017 at 5:34 AM)Beako Wrote: NVM i would've used it to cast salt cam on pedobear's post about MFGG being better
I'd like to personally thank you for contributing to the pot for the 1st Annual Minus World Killing Game™
Beako
it was worth it Shrug
Beako
i don't play kira game on minus world anymore people were fucking assholes to me last time i tried to play and i'm still mad to this day.

i hope you guys have fun though. (not sarcasm btw; i don't want other people to be miserable (EXCEPT CINNA AND SUYO AND RYO AND W/E OTHER MFGGERS I'M STILL HOLDING A GRUDGE ON))
Beako
if cinna ever joins i'm going to do what i've been wanting to do for years and call her a misogynistic slur (now_thats_edgy_as_fuck.wav) i don't care if i get banned she tormented me for years despite me not even knowing WHO THE FUCK SHE EVEN IS Mad
Spooks?
(Jan 26, 2017 at 5:57 AM)Beako Wrote: i don't play kira game on minus world anymore people were fucking assholes to me last time i tried to play and i'm still mad to this day.

i hope you guys have fun though.
Did you get killed?

You do know uh... That's part of the game, right?
Beako
i'm not pretending to be mad because i got killed. i know that's how the game works and you KNOW that i know that's how the game works smartass.

i'm pretending to be mad because people made fun of me in the thread for RPing. i'm not psychic how was i supposed to know RPing is cringey? Mad
Beako
also nobody fucking thought i was kira i barely fuckin understood the game i'm 100% convinced they killed me because i wasn't part of the kool kids klub and i was le autistic fedora RP cringey brony toucan autist
Two_Finger
can confirm
joined on on mw and it was just a big circlejerk
Fun With Despair
(Jan 26, 2017 at 6:06 AM)Beako Wrote: i'm not pretending to be mad because i got killed. i know that's how the game works and you KNOW that i know that's how the game works smartass.

i'm pretending to be mad because people made fun of me in the thread for RPing. i'm not psychic how was i supposed to know RPing is cringey? Mad
It's a shame that happened, the current iteration of that formula is greatly simplified and there's even some (albeit limited) RP happening in the threads regarding roles