0%
Yoshin
0%
Pea
50.00%
Total: 8 vote(s)
Spooks?
What's this?

Why, the Class Trial for the murder of @Syaxamaphone of course! Here's where you'll vote for who YOU think the killer is, and if you happen to be on the on the receiving end of the jury's wrath, make a case for yourself!

This is where the real magic happens! Vote for who you think did it? Kill off an innocent you think is a threat? Vote for someone you hate just because? The despair unfolds here, and what glorious despair it will be!

Remember, you can't vote if you're dead, and it helps to post WHY you're voting for said person, in case they really ARE innocent and they wanna defend themselves or incriminate someone else, you feel it?

I sure do! Let's get the party started!
Elyk
yrr did it

if the note about username length is to be believed that leaves yrr, pea, and me

i know it wasn't me so that leaves a 50/50 chance
sp also confirms that it is not me
Pedigree
Let's not be hasty, it's not 100% confirmed that it is Yrr and not Pea. I did not realize that Pea's username contains only an emoji. We need more information before we put someone up for execution.
Spooks?
Oh! And I forgot to mention!

Voting ends at Midnight PST, at which point the chosen one will be executed, and the next Killing will begin!
Syaxamaphone
You assholes better find my killer or I'm going to come back and haunt every last one of you
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Pedigree
Given the evidence, I'll have to go with @🅿️ for now. For reasoning, please read through the Investigation thread. If you don't want to face execution, you better convince me and prove it wasn't you.

((Have to go afk for a while, will try to check back before time's up to see if Pea posted))

Silence isn't always golden, Pea. Peeved
Spooks?
(Jan 25, 2017 at 12:22 AM)Monokuma Wrote: Oh! And I forgot to mention!

Voting ends at Midnight PST, at which point the chosen one will be executed, and the next Killing will begin!

See, I said this, but now I realize that 10 people in 14 days actually allows for more time considering we're getting 2 deaths per "Day"

As a result, I will be allowing discussion on this case until 12 PM PST tomorrow.

Going from there, every phase will last 24 hours because man, I've got all the time in the world!
Spooks?
Well, it's past 12 PM, and the combined votes of @Pedigree, @Nabber, @Elyk, and @"🦌Yrr🦌"have correctly chosen @🅿️️ as the murderer!

Congratulations! The innocents live another day, and the killer faces the crushing despair of defeat, gaining no prize!

@🅿️️ 's Special Role was Ultimate Tactician with the following Special Powers:

-If someone attempts to attack and kill you, but fails that night, you learn who it was
-Execution polls will automatically have one vote removed from all totals against you

@Syaxamaphone, the victim, also had a Special Role: Ultimate Liar, with the following Special Powers

-You will instantly gain 200 EX every time an innocent player is lynched. This does not affect your pot winnings, should you have any.
-You will learn who the last killer was every time an innocent is lynched in their place.
-You can reveal your role at any time, but expect some negative reactions if you do.
-Can choose one time to trick the Ultimate Detective, who can see who tried to murder who, framing another in your place. (Specify when you wish to do so in PM)

Congratulations on making it through the first "day" of the game!
Pea
at least i get to die with a fuckin sick green camo beret
Pea
yolo