DragonFreak
I just found 5 EXP on the ground but like how????

EXP isn't a tangible thing i can just find....or is it? And if it is what does that actually make EXP?

You would think after all the RPGs I have played I would have a firm grasp of what EXP is but now I'm not too sure.
Mario
In the Official Minus World RPG Adaptation you'll be able to find EX scattered across the world represented by the Good Sh*t Circle™
DragonFreak
Ok that makes a little more sense.
Yrrzy
my xp bar is so long sometimes bits fall off
Draku
(Jan 26, 2017 at 3:06 AM)🦌Yrr🦌 Wrote: my xp bar is so long sometimes bits fall off
<JonTG> Man, my penis is so big if I laid it out on a keyboard it'd go all the way from A to Z
<JonTG> wait, shit
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
(Jan 26, 2017 at 2:53 AM)Super🖕🏼Mario Wrote: In the Official Minus World RPG Adaptation you'll be able to find EX scattered across the world represented by the Good Sh*t Circle™
Every time you find Good Sh*t it should show you a random MW post
[Image: supercorrect.png]
sealelement
Can we get fake banner ads for posts that have a lot of good sh*ts that'd be great
sealelement
(Jan 26, 2017 at 3:11 AM)sealelement Wrote: Can we get fake banner ads for posts that have a lot of good sh*ts that'd be great

To clarify, I mean as in where you see stuff like Luigi complaining about being an incel or finding 25 XP just lying around or getting stabbed in the liver by a desperate shyguy in a shady part of town and losing all your XP, not as a spell
100% pure gamer 100%
DrTapeworm
ex is stored in the liver to be filtered of harmful toxins before being transferred to the Good Sh★t Gland for storage
[Image: dinogunz.png]
DragonFreak
(Jan 26, 2017 at 3:42 AM)Pedigree Wrote: It's not EXP, it's EX. GEEZ!
But when I mouse over the multiplier it's EXP
Spritanium
ex is whatever you want it to be maaan Duuude
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Beako
i just blew my load

i wish rally didn't decay so fast i'm 2 days behind in homework and i have to turn it in tomorrow and take a quiz.
Draku
(Jan 26, 2017 at 5:08 AM)Beako Wrote: i just blew my load

i wish rally didn't decay so fast i'm 2 days behind in homework and i have to turn it in tomorrow and take a quiz.
its not time based anymore
[Image: s2n7oi.png]