Spooks?
Attention, all residents of Minus World! A body has been discovered!

@Elyk has been discovered dead in the Gymnasium, gored and beaten. His role was Ultimate Pacifist

Case File
-The victim was found with many rounded puncture marks through his chest, along with hoof-shaped bruises all over his body and hoofprints in the blood around him.
-The cause of his wounds was likely the stuffed deer on display in the Leisure Room.
-A trail of blood leading from the Leisure Room to the Kitchen reveals that the taxidermied deer has been poorly disposed of, covered in blood and stuffed in a trash can.
-Due to the nature of the weapon, no prints are visible, and the Kitchen's lack of cameras means that no one was seen moving the deer between rooms.
-Someone had made an earlier attempt on the victim's life, but their bulletproof vest protected them.

Witness Accounts
-A witness saw the attempted killer flee the Leisure room. Their name had at least one space, underscore, or hyphen in it.
-A member chose to awkwardly breathe into someone's ear, and that someone left to attempt a kill tonight. Only the members in question know the identities involved.
-A Special Power was used tonight.

Currently alive, we have....
@Nabber
@Pedigree
@T-man
@🦌Yrr🦌
@Two_Finger
@Fun With Despair
@Yoshin

Remember, your faithful friend Monokuma will always be around to answer more questions and steer you along your path to despair! Happy hunting, and remember to vote in the CLASS TRIAL!
Pedigree
According to my source, the only person who previously made an attempt on Elyk was @Fun With Despair. Unfortunately my source had little else information thanks to a certain class' special power. The name fits given that FWD has at least one space, underscore, or hyphen in it. It's worth noting the only other people with an applicable username are T-man and Two_Finger.

By the way @Two_Finger, what do you have against @T-man?
Pedigree
Wait a minute, @🦌Yrr🦌's name also applies and they did try to kill Syaxamaphone! We must be thorough!
Fun With Despair
I too have a special source, and I can definitely say that Yoshin was up to some very suspicious actions last night.
Pedigree
Could you elaborate? I mean, Yoshin doesn't fit the witness account @Fun With Despair.
Spooks?
And just to clarify for your morons, the witness saw the ATTEMPTED killer flee, meaning the one who failed to kill the victim

Perhaps that person knows the killer's identity? Perhaps the real killer IS the one who witnessed it?

It's all so despairing!
Pedigree
Where were you last night @Fun With Despair? How do we know you didn't try to finish the job that you failed previously?
Fun With Despair
(Jan 26, 2017 at 8:54 PM)Pedigree Wrote: Could you elaborate? I mean, Yoshin doesn't fit the witness account @Fun With Despair.
If Monokuma is to be believed, the witness account describes the earlier attempted killer. I can't say too much or risk role revealing, but Yoshin's actions lead me to believe he had beef with Yrr, hence the bizarre murder method.
Pedigree
It does seem like someone is trying to frame Yrr, and the only one who voted to execute Yrr besides Pea was none other than @Yoshin
Fun With Despair
And as for your silly question, I was off to kill someone very dangerous. I didn't succeed obviously, but you know how it is. A failed kill still saved lives, etc.
Pedigree
(Jan 26, 2017 at 8:58 PM)Pedigree Wrote: It does seem like someone is trying to frame Yrr, and the only one who voted to execute Yrr besides Pea was none other than @Yoshin
This is not concrete because someone could take advantage and try to frame Yoshin framing Yrr to get away with murder.
Pedigree
(Jan 26, 2017 at 8:59 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: And as for your silly question, I was off to kill someone very dangerous. I didn't succeed obviously, but you know how it is. A failed kill still saved lives, etc.

Hmm, perhaps you can tell me who this "dangerous killer" is in secret and I might be persuaded to help you if you have evidence to support it.
Fun With Despair
I have no idea how I can give evidence that I attempted to murder Yrr, but their incredible willingness to kill always bothered me
Pedigree
So you're claiming that you attempted to murder Yrr, I guess that makes sense. I mean it's too early to say that they are willing to kill more than others given that others have attempted to kill just as often, but we do know that Yrr tried to kill Syaxamaphone.

Yrr has been very cooperative with the investigation in private though, so unless they are trying to mislead me, they can't be all that bad.

Maybe Yrr's turned over a new leaf.
Fun With Despair
Yrr is the only one I can think of who has openly admitted to some degree of willingness to kill, hence my actions.

I suppose if she's been supportive though, that leaves a few other options for sure, namely Yoshin and Nabber, the latter of which only changed his vote to Pea after the point where it was borderline impossible to argue otherwise
Pedigree
Would @Yoshin like to respond to these allegations?
Yoshin
Deery me, I was keeping my eye on Yrr and then she vanished, but this does seem like a setup
It's almost too perfect for it to really be her
Elyk
shit
Pedigree
A recap:

@Fun With Despair allegedly attempted to kill Yrr, despite being the only one who had attempted to kill Elyk previously that we know of.

According to my source, who was cucked by a special ability last night, @Two_Finger attempted to take T-man's life last night

This leaves @T-man as the only other attempted murder on Elyk according to Witness Account, but it could have been a failed attempt.

The evidence seems to be planted to make it look like @🦌Yrr🦌 killed Elyk, and to be fair, Yrr did try to kill Syaxamaphone on Day One. A couple things to consider about this:

1. @Yoshin was the only member besides Pea who continued to vote Yrr for execution despite the evidence against Pea. It seems evident that Yoshin may be an Ultimate Liar on this basis, since they would benefit from lynching innocents. Do you think Yoshin would be bold enough to try to frame Yrr so obviously the very next night?

2. Do you think someone is taking advantage of the information that Yoshin voted Yrr for execution and is trying to frame Yoshin framing Yrr or just trying to play them against each other?

3. Or do you think Yrr used this information herself to make it look like she was being framed by Yoshin?
Nabber
pedigree Wrote:According to my source, the only person who previously made an attempt on Elyk was @Fun With Despair. Unfortunately my source had little else information thanks to a certain class' special power. The name fits given that FWD has at least one space, underscore, or hyphen in it. It's worth noting the only other people with an applicable username are T-man and Two_Finger.

By the way @Two_Finger, what do you have against @T-man?
The divided name refers to the witness, not the attempted killed, so that narrows things down to T-man and Two_Finger, I guess.

pedigree Wrote:So you're claiming that you attempted to murder Yrr, I guess that makes sense. I mean it's too early to say that they are willing to kill more than others given that others have attempted to kill just as often, but we do know that Yrr tried to kill Syaxamaphone.

Yrr has been very cooperative with the investigation in private though, so unless they are trying to mislead me, they can't be all that bad.

Maybe Yrr's turned over a new leaf.
i feel very awkward about this because i have no idea what yrr has been saying. it's possible that pedigree is trying to ally with yrr, knowing that yrr is already out to murder people. my gut says no since pedigree has been really helpful, but i'd really feel a lot more comfortable if we knew more than "yrr has been talking to me in private"

fun with despair Wrote:Yrr is the only one I can think of who has openly admitted to some degree of willingness to kill, hence my actions.

I suppose if she's been supportive though, that leaves a few other options for sure, namely Yoshin and Nabber, the latter of which only changed his vote to Pea after the point where it was borderline impossible to argue otherwise
i didn't see a point in casting a vote when we hadn't heard from Pea. i also never had my vote on Yrr to begin with, though you are correct that i was suspicious of her because her early responses sounded rushed and were pretty vague.

also, i don't believe two-finger or t-man have responded yet?