Null
T-man

>when you dry

kaZaam

>when you intentionally dry for like 8 months

T-man
(Jun 24, 2016 at 7:01 PM)Kazaam Wrote: >when you intentionally dry for like 8 months
im so sorry
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
magic plant that pulls you into whatever you're around
kaZaam
the culture is way up it's own ass in all the wrong ways though tbh
kaZaam
the thing about that pull is that sometimes it only helps cultural illusions. you need the psychedelia alone time provides to see past it sometimes
kaZaam
basically weed is cool as long as you don't let it pull you into dangerous states of mind which it can totally do esp w the help of culture
T-man
what if i just get baked, watch netflix and play video games
kaZaam
i guess youve let it pull you towards media. dont blame you cause the media alr pulls you enough itself but uhhhh not sure how healthy that level of self-indulgence is n weed culture likes to sorta parade that shit around w.o thinking about it
Null
kaZaam
w.e everyone needs a dose of depersonalization
Spritanium
THE DANK DANK
Spritanium
I need to make a proper green theme
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
damn str8
Stirling
never smoked weed; the times i was offered it was with people i hated and i wasn't dumb enough to ruin the good vibes

but man i love roots reggae and respect the actual spiritual usage of it by the rastafari
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
T-man
it took me far too long to try weed because obnoxious douchebags in high school being all DUDE WEED LMAO

i didn't realize it was actually really great and there are plenty of normal, productive folks that use it
kaZaam
the weed ~counterculture~ is just weed culture but w insecurity lmao. like they contantly have to remind you how much of a productive, good behaving citizen they are just so they don't get judged for what they know to be a drug that really doesn't have a proper place in the industrial world. (not a bad thing, the problem is they think it is)

i can't blame stoners for being lazy and all dude weed lmao or whatever cause they're backed into a societal corner where that's their only place or they have to reject what makes them happy to wander around a system they don't understand that doesn't seem to be making anybody happy.

i'm saying there's a reason it isn't legal and it's not just because of timber. it doesn't fit
T-man
thats fucking deep my man