Poll: Which one of you is a filthy murdererZ?

Pedigree
0%
Yrr
0%
Fun With Despair (Suicide)
0%
Nabber
0%
Yoshin
80.00%
Two_Finger
20.00%
Total: 5 vote(s)
Spooks?
Well, it's that time of the day again folks, and you all know what that means!

A CLASS TRIAL!

Geez, I dunno why I always waste so much time explaining it, but let's go!
Pedigree
Ruling this as a suicide for now until more information comes to light.
Spooks?
I realize now that I made a typo in my poll title.

How despairing!
Pedigree
@Yoshin voting without stating your case? That's pretty suspect.
Yrrzy
I'm like 99% sure its yoshin given the evidence available to me honestly
Pedigree
You know what I believe? I believe Yoshin not only tried to lynch an innocent (Yrr) in the first act, but then tried to frame Yrr in the second act. Then an attempt made on Yrr last night. You've had Yrr's number this entire time and although I don't believe Yoshin killed FWD, I think FWD committed suicide, I do believe Yoshin is an attempted murderer and our final Ultimate Liar or some similar role, if he even has a role at all.
Yrrzy
I believe, as shown in my diagrams, that the second attempt on me was made by FWD themselves, and that Yoshin is the killer. I will attempt to prove this below.

Two and Yoshin both confirm that 2 attempts were made on me, that I did nothing and that they saw each other as well as the 2 would-be murderers.

Attempt 1 was made by Nabber, this is confirmed by 3 sources; Two, Yoshin, and Nabber themselves.

Attempt 2 could not have been made by Nabber, Two, Yoshin, or myself. Nabber was the first attempt, and only one attempt can be made per person per night, I did nothing, and Two and Yoshin both confirm the second attempt was made by an additional party who they could not identify.

Attempt 2 must therefore have been made by FWD or Pedigree. I personally do not believe Pedigree attempted a murder, or indeed performed any actions last night. Therefore I believe FWD attempted to murder me second.

With this in mind, I'll go over the candidates for the murder of FWD.

First let's see who we can rule out:
Nabber used their attempt on me.
FWD used their attempt on me.
I did not make any attempt.

Leaving Pedigree, Two and Yoshin.

This is interesting since the primary evidence this case was based on was supplied by the 2 of the candidates here (and confirmed in part by Nabber), so you would assume that it must therfore be the third. I believe, however, that one of the pair gave their evidence so as to appear to be helping the case, while attempting to implicate the third candidate.

Since, as mentioned earlier, I don't believe Pedigree performed any action last night, and since Yoshin is voting for Pedigree, I'm gonna put my finger on Yoshin as the one attempting to implicate a third party, and therefore the killer.

(Also he's been mad suspicious the last 2 days).
Yoshin
Seems I'm in a situation, better explain my actions and motives.

I've been watching, nothing else. I've had many chances to kill but never did, I wouldn't be a watcher if I killed. I was watching Yrr last night and I saw 3 figures, we've ruled out that 2 of them are FWD and Nabber. There was someone else who had a hyphen underscore or space and thinking some more I'm changing my vote to Two.
Yrrzy
Two was watching too, yes.
I had suspicions that the two of you were in cahoots but selling out Two (without denying the evidence available) confirms thats not the case and actually furthers my suspicion of you
Spooks?
Aaaaaaaand time's up!

Today, you all decided to lynch @Yoshin, who was an innocent. He had no Special Role, and will be dearly (not really) missed.

The true killer, who I suppose I can reveal, was @Fun With Despair , who committed suicide and got away with it. His role was Ultimate Despair, with the following Special Powers:

+Blackout: The Ultimate Detective gets only one investigation result, but knows when you use the ability. Can only be used once.
+Whiteout: Everyone killed by the Ultimate Despair has their Special Role go unmentioned until after the trial.
+Crimson Streak: The Ultimate Despair can choose a Successor upon death, who receives both Blackout and Whiteout, the former of which regains full usage if it was used in the past already by the Ultimate Despair. The Successor role stacks with any existing Special Role and features none of the downsides of Ultimate Despair.

-The Ultimate Despair cannot kill any Ultimate Liars or the Ultimate Detective
-The Ultimate Despair cannot vote in a Class Trial

The next Killing Phase begins soon!
Yrrzy
time 2 figure out who lied