T-man

what has life become
Revolver Ocelot
They're seriously STILL making new episodes of Fairly Odd Parents?!
You're pretty good.
T-man
(Jan 29, 2017 at 5:23 AM)Revolver Ocelot Wrote: They're seriously STILL making new episodes of Fairly Odd Parents?!
Yeah, they even downgraded to Flash.
mit
holy shit the animation
[Image: 13a3785a5b.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: fef8774bcc.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: f5cb2d4fad.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: b7385c9f62.png]
T-man
the new animation literally never leaves 3/4 view

Spritanium
Oh my god it looks so bad
Spritanium
Did Timmy just say cray cray
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yrrzy
tbh i cant tell the difference between this and old Fairly Odd Parents and thats not cause this looks good but cause i never really thought Fairly Odd Parents looked any good to begin with
Spritanium

Is it bad that I think this is actually a vaguely clever idea? Probably not enough to justify the show still being around but it's better than the fucking dog

But the animation in the opening doesn't use tweens and the animation in the show does. Did they think nobody would notice??
T-man
It's a better idea than the dog
Revolver Ocelot
Goddammit, they do the thing where changing poses has the whole body jump

Like it flattens down then stretches up very subtly for a millisecond but it's there

I hate that shit
You're pretty good.
T-man
(Jan 29, 2017 at 4:50 PM)Revolver Ocelot Wrote: Goddammit, they do the thing where changing poses has the whole body jump

Like it flattens down then stretches up very subtly for a millisecond but it's there

I hate that shit

it creates the illusion of animation
Spritanium
Fairly Oddparents Animation Secrets Revealed:
Beako
(Jan 29, 2017 at 4:28 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Is it bad that I think this is actually a vaguely clever idea? Probably not enough to justify the show still being around but it's better than the fucking dog

I agree. Unlike Sparky and Poof, Chloey isa fantastic addition to the show.

[Image: ManKcBB.png]

mwee
Sponge
This show overstayed it's welcome a decade ago.
Spritanium
The #1 thing I don't understand about this show anymore: the whole reason Timmy needed fairies to begin with was because his parents were neglectful. Now they're home literally all the time and actively involved with every episode. What are the fairies for??
T-man
(Jan 30, 2017 at 10:19 AM)Spritanium Wrote: The #1 thing I don't understand about this show anymore: the whole reason Timmy needed fairies to begin with was because his parents were neglectful. Now they're home literally all the time and actively involved with every episode. What are the fairies for??

Timmy literally wished time would stop so he'd keep his fairies.
T-man
Oh, and in like the fourth live action FOP movie Timmy dies and becomes a fairy
Spritanium
Ikr look how smooth it is, it's like sticking your dick in a butter bell