Yrr
0%
Two_Finger
25.00%
Agastya
50.00%
Total: 4 vote(s)
Spooks?
Oh boy! Looks like it's time for potentially the final CLASS TRIAL!

Honestly, what can I say that I haven't already? It's almost brings a tear to my eye, you know.

Kidding! Let's lynch to our heart's content!
Pedigree
Morally speaking, @Agastya has been the killer each and every night, taking advantage of players' greed. Lynch Agastya.

Evidence: https://minus.world/showthread.php?tid=1612

[Image: wauwuh.png]
Agastya
Walk the moral high road all you want, you still signed up for the killing game.
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Spooks?
I can add Agastya to the poll I guess, but remember! If you vote for him and he's not actually part of the game, that counts as no vote at all and you'll be random lynched if no one votes for anyone else!
Spooks?
Oh boy! It's time for some extra-fun in-depth CLASS TRIAL voting Analysis

@Pedigree has received one vote from @Two_Finger
@Two_Finger has received one vote from @Pedigree
and finally, @Agastya has received one vote from @"🦌Yrr🦌", and one from @Demonlemon, which does not count, because he's not playing.

But Agastya is not in the game., so it goes down to a random lynch between @Pedigree and @Two_Finger !

Who's biting the dust today? It's @Pedigree! Which means you have executed an INNOC-. Wait what? Aw man... I guess actually, I've executed THE KILLER.

Ain't that a kick in the head, huh? Anyway, his role was Ultimate detective with the following Special Traits:

+You will learn who attempts to kill who every night, making you nearly guaranteed to catch the killer
+Your case will be much more vaguely written if you choose to kill

-You can not reveal you are the Ultimate Detective, or you will be automatically killed
-You can not reveal even through PM, as there is a 2000 XP bounty for anyone who screenshots the conversation and sends it to me
-The Ultimate Despair Special Role is out to end your life, but they cannot kill you directly. Beware of any backhanded schemes.

In addition, our devilish detective has chosen to leave a note on his body in case of execution, but it's a realy doozy!
Spooks?
Curiously, the devious detective has also left a series of pastebins containing information he wished to leak in case of getting lynched.

I was supposed to paste the contents, but it's so in depth that it breaks my post!

http://pastebin.com/fX5aV0B3
and
http://pastebin.com/KzUMidvZ

"Yrr playing all sides."

Read them in that order, if you dare!
Yrrzy
[Image: 3p2lUyu.png]

diagrams i wrote where i narrow the killer down to SP or Agastya

original plan was to get me and SP voting for agastya and two voting for SP, so if agastya was a bust there was the fallback vote for SP

'cept he figured that out
Pedigree
For the record if it had got down to me and Yrr, I was planning to kill us both and maybe monokuma with explosions that leveled the facility. After all, we're all killers.
Spooks?
(Jan 31, 2017 at 8:41 PM)Pedigree Wrote: For the record if it had got down to me and Yrr, I was planning to kill us both and maybe monokuma with explosions that leveled the facility. After all, we're all killers.

Someone pink splat this guy!
Agastya
Wink
Agastya
Also, @Demonlemon

You better sleep with one eye open!
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦