The 1st Official MW Killing Game: Results

Spooks?
Well... It looks like I've been executed, leading @Two_Finger and @"🦌Yrr🦌" to take their hopes to the next despairingly saccharine level and net them the prize!

How am I still here after being executed? I have no idea! I'm no scientist!

So, let's take a look at the progression of the past nights, and how far everyone got!

DAY 1
@🅿️️ (Ultimate Tactician) and @"🦌Yrr🦌" both attempted a kill on @Syaxamaphone (Ultimate Liar)

@🅿️️managed to pull it off, but a combination of witnesses and a horrible flub on their part with their alibi led to their execution at the first Class Trial.

DAY 2
@Fun With Despair and @"🦌Yrr🦌" both attempted to kill @Elyk (Ultimate Pacifist). The former attacked first, removing his bulletproof vest, and the latter came in afterwards and gored him with a taxidermied deer in an attempt to obviously frame herself for it and therefore seem innocent.

The plan worked, with @T-man getting lynched instead. This nets @Nabber a clean 200 EX for his role as Ultimate Liar, and nets Yrr a chunk of the pot.

DAY 3
@Fun With Despair committed suicide, staging it to look like a murder with a balloon, gun, and helium tank. No one was around to see him do it, as they were all after Yrr, so he not only managed to kill himself, but he crafted a real head scratcher.

He too got away with it, with no benefit to himself because of the suicide. @Yoshin got lynched for being a stupid fucker. Nabber gets another 200 EX though.

DAY 4
@Two_Finger and @Pedigree both tried to kill @Nabber, the former cramming an egg down his throat, and the latter finishing the job by hanging him from a basketball hoop. Because of @"🦌Yrr🦌"'s overly confident reliance on Pedigree and her's alliance resulted in a lack of suspicion towards him, leading her to believe in a secret participant.

@Agastya didn't help this much when he executed a master ruse by making a thread proclaiming she was correct in this assumption.

Unfortunately for @"🦌Yrr🦌" , this didn't pan out, and it went to a random lynch, which lucky caught @Pedigree in the act anyway.

DAY 5
With only @"🦌Yrr🦌" and @Two_Finger alive, they both attempted to kill Monokuma, leading to a Class Trial where they both voted to end Monokuma's reign and finish the game with no betrayals.

Yrr has pledged to give Two_Finger the ENTIRE pot though, leading to the following exp distribution:

@Nabber: 400 EX
@Two_Finger :THE ENTIRE POT

Badges, items, and more will all be distributed over the next couple of days. Feel free to leave feedback and more in this thread. Tomorrow, before the power goes over to @Yoshin, I'll be holding a "Best Player" vote, for an addition 1000 EX

And no, you can't vote for yourself.
Yoshin
gg everyone
Mario
congrats @Nabber , first time player in the minus world games and did a damn good job. two_finger is the real winner of course though
Two_Finger
this was pretty fun
the void
fuck you guys.
Pea
i choked
Agastya
i not only played yrr and sp but i played the void as well
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Syaxamaphone
I can't believe I ended up dying immediately. That's hilarious I feel like a phoenix wright tutorial case.

How much did the entire pot end up being?
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Fun With Despair
(Feb 3, 2017 at 5:37 AM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: I can't believe I ended up dying immediately. That's hilarious I feel like a phoenix wright tutorial case.

How much did the entire pot end up being?
Monokuma was level 114
Agastya
I helped!
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
the void
(Feb 3, 2017 at 5:33 AM)Agastya Wrote: i not only played yrr and sp but i played the void as well
̶̨̢͍̫̺͖̠̱̯̝͚̋̅͒̇̀̎̅͝y̸̯̬̺̭͔̖̖̞̗̔̃͛̌̐͗o̸̧̮͙̱̬͎̭͓̫͕̥̲͖̓̓̐͘ǘ̶̟͙̙͚̜̟̠̪͇͕̲̮̏̀͝ͅ ̸̛̳̦͙̞̲̻̈́̃͛͒̋̑̓̕ͅͅͅ ̸̢̨̧̗͉͍̘̺̉̐͆̈́̀̉͐̈̅͠ͅw̸̡̘̰̤̠̲̭͍̭͕̣̫̄̒̔̚i̵̳̟̞̓̍̓̌͊͌̌̆̎͝͝ḷ̷̺̳̜͎̥̞͈͉̯͕̳̈̈̀̊͊͛͛̎͊̚͘͜l̷̡̡̡͔͙̰̣͉̘̭̲̫͇̀̂͆͒̒ ̵̩͂̅ ̸̨̨̛̝̦͙̞̰̹̝̰͛̀͌͊͑̽̈̈́͆͋̎̑̐͘͜r̴͖̪̲̠͂̎͂͑͝ę̶̠̠̬̖͎͖̏̓̅̒͆ġ̶͓́ŗ̶̩͓̞̟̘̊̈́͌̏̏̊̔̀̚͝e̵̡̡̨͍͇͚̾͑̚t̶̻̜̥̩͔̲̮̻̯̫̥̰̺̳̱̓̔̈́̆͆̀͝͝ ̸̠̳̳͖̖̬̮̱̃́̈́ ̵̙͎̲̮͍͙͙̌̓̐̍̂̈̾́̀̓̑̆̾͘t̶̘͈̼̬̪͠h̸̘́͗̀́̈͛͊̐̈́͛̀̌̚ḭ̶̲̩̘̎s̷̛̬̬̹͐͛̏̃͌͘.̴̛̹̯̣͍̹̺̲̳͉̖̈́̂́͆̒̍͋͒̿͠
Yuno
I like games
Can I play with you all?
Agastya
the void has manifested itself as a cute girl

everyone panic
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Elyk
I KNEW IT
rtsmarty
[Image: neOdXKY.png]

this makes me mad
Yrrzy
ftr i didnt really trust sp by night 4 but because agastya didnt get instantly ruled out we had to consider it

plan was to put 2 votes on agastya and have a backup on sp so if agastya wasnt it the vote went to sp too, but he figured that out and voted two so it went to chance
Yrrzy
ty everyone for believing me so easily that i didnt kill elyk tho
Elyk
(Feb 3, 2017 at 3:43 PM)🦌Yrr🦌 Wrote: ftr i didnt really trust sp by night 4 but because agastya didnt get instantly ruled out we had to consider it

plan was to put 2 votes on agastya and have a backup on sp so if agastya wasnt it the vote went to sp too, but he figured that out and voted two so it went to chance
i thought it was pretty obvious by monokuma's wording that agastya wasn't in it
Yrrzy
thats when he brought in the whole "i have lied once" thing

he kinda made a point to not rule it out so we had to consider it
Fun With Despair
can this post dethrone demonlemon's avatar?