T-man
Is this just fantasy?
Agastya
i don't think today's been real
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦

>when you realize future generations will only know this song as "that song that played in the suicide squad trailer" and not as a great song by an amazing group of ppl

T-man
(Feb 4, 2017 at 4:53 AM)zelma Wrote: >when you realize future generations will only know this song as "that song that played in the suicide squad trailer" and not as a great song by an amazing group of ppl
I have more faith in the power of Queen
Spritanium
(Feb 4, 2017 at 4:53 AM)zelma Wrote: >when you realize future generations will only know this song as "that song that played in the suicide squad trailer" and not as a great song by an amazing group of ppl
No way suicide squad has that kind of staying power

It wasn't even bad enough to be funny, it was the type of bad where you just don't care
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Beako
i haven't seen suicide squad but man people sure are being hard on it

soon the film is going to be named after its directors
geno7
(Feb 4, 2017 at 2:44 PM)Spritanium Wrote: No way suicide squad has that kind of staying power
you know who DOES have staying power tho

[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
Spritanium
(Feb 5, 2017 at 6:23 AM)Beatorisu Wrote: i haven't seen suicide squad but man people sure are being hard on it

soon the film is going to be named after its directors

It's the kind of movie that's enjoyable to watch one time just because there's a lot going on, but then when you reflect on it later you realize nothing important actually happened and the plot made no sense

Ancient evil rises from the ashes to take over earth. Who do you call? A ragtag group of criminals, apparently. Was the Justice League out bowling or something?

So you have the guy who can summon fire. That's pretty cool and useful. What the fuck is anybody else doing there? Deadshot is good at firing guns. Harley Quinn has moderately good combat skills. Killer Croc is...scaly. Captain Boomerang is just a guy with a boomerang. And I don't even remember if there were any other characters, I feel like there were but they had literally nothing to do so I just forgot about them. The point is, the skills possessed by the Suicide Squad are eithercompletely useless, specific to criminal activity, or easily replaceable by regular police officers and/or the military

Once you realize that, it becomes apparent that the movie is just a cash grab. These characters have nothing to do with each other, their mission is completely absurd (it's like if Bowser kidnapped the princess but Wario was sent to save her with no mention of Mario's existence), and it's just nonsensical. The nonsense is fun when you're sitting in a theater but I can't picture it being fun to watch again.

Oh and if anyone needs more evidence that the movie is a cash grab, notice how every fucking piece of promotional material for this movie heavily features the Joker. "Oh shit," you thought. "We're going to get to see the Joker on screen again, I wonder if it can live up to Ledger's performance??" it didn't, and besides he was only in the movie for a grand total of like five fucking minutes

I know a ton of people have said this but they should have just made a Harley/Joker movie. Even Jared Leto's awkward and forgettable Joker performance is better than half of the other characters in this film. And Harley was great, if only she had literally any reason at all to be part of the team Wacko
[Image: supercorrect.png]