Poll: what do you shove into your foodhole?

chicken
41.67%
beef
25.00%
OTHER?
33.33%
Total: 12 vote(s)
Briraka
i'm a chicken man myself, but i eat beef once and a while for variety's sake.
Demonlemon
[Image: bacolicio-us-mmmm-bacon-jBpg2i-clipart.png]
If life gives you lemons... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!
[Image: nYwGTpS.png] [Image: 3fIS5XJ.gif]
Reference Humanoid reference Photobucket has sold out, so just take my word
on it that I have every pic anyone ever made for me, lovingly saved on 3 separate
harddrives
kaZaam
beef af. chickens are for eggs
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
T-man
Beef all day every day
Spritanium
I like beef on hamburgers, chicken is better in every other situation
[Image: supercorrect.png]
HylianDev
Fried chicken
Yrrzy
(Feb 6, 2017 at 9:43 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I like beef on hamburgers, chicken is better in every other situation

this basically, chicken is the only meat i care for unprocessed
Beako
I voted for beef but my true opinion is "beef unless it's KFC." I don't care how poisonous their food and I don't care if liking KFC makes me into a memelord their chicken is legitimately fucking delicious as fucking fuck. Drool

Oh... unless my dad, mom, paternal grandma, or sister cook steak. They make the most delicious fucking stake ever. I try to copy their method, and while I can taste that I can't pull it off as well as the four of them, when I serve it to other people they say "oh God this is so delicious thank you so much."

A little embarrassing, since my attempt at their steak isn't as good as the four of theirs*, but I guess now I realize how cringey it must've been for my paternal Grandma and my parents to hear "oh God this is so delicious thank you so much" every time they made steak for my sister and I. :V

*I don't know who the method came from; it's probably fairly common method of preparing steak.

My dad and sister pull it off slightly better than my mom and my paternal grandmother, but the latter of the two pull it off better than I can and I don't understand how my sister manages to make it as good as my Dad. I want to interrogate her about it but she lives 3 hours away from me now. Sad

Dad lives close by but he gets frustrated when I can't pick up on his cooking instructions fast enough. My sister is more patient with me. :P
God
i'm vegan *everyone in the entire universe gets trolled and I win the MMR again*
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Agastya
gotta write it to win it
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Yoshin
More of a venison man myself
Syaxamaphone
Why not both at once?
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Fun With Despair
(Feb 7, 2017 at 9:45 AM)GrinchRELOADED Wrote: i'm vegan *everyone in the entire universe gets trolled and I win the MMR again*
step aside kiddo there's a new pro mmr champ in town
HylianDev
(Feb 9, 2017 at 1:30 AM)A Giant Loser With Dumb Opinions Wrote: Meat is murder.

this is a good dupe, whoever you are