Fun With Despair
i'm great so i'm gonna use some mad psychic powers to tell your fortunes, boys

Aquarius: The end of days is upon you. You will die unless you good sh*t this post unfortunately. You can choose to believe me or not, but will you risk it?

Pisces: If you enter a Killing Game anytime soon, you will lose early on and it will not be a dignified loss at all.

Aries: Love isn't real. If you're with someone, break up, and if you're pining over someone, get over it fuckboys.

Taurus: You are literally a Nazi. Beware, for you will likely get punched within the next couple of days.

Gemini: This sign is uh... twins so that means you probably have a twin you don't know about. Go fuck them up because they're gonna ruin your life later.

Cancer: If you don't reply to this post your mother will die in your sleep all immunities are discarded and do not work, and there is no way to avoid this.

Leo: You are tasked with finding and punching the Nazi. They won't try and punch you back but sp and hyliandev will.

Virgo: You will meet a tall dark stranger while out at night. He will mug you. Bring a knife.

Libra: You will be cursed for the next month. If you run for the Gimmick Garrison, you will simply revive the Green Garrison and doom MW to a period of despair.

Scorpio: You're pretty rad, go get high and skateboard. You'll meet an alcoholic soon though, and if you buy him alcohol he will reward you with a free horse.

Sagittarius: lol ur gay

Capricorn: You're bad at video games but even worse at life. Suicide is bad, but you are worse. Go get really drunk, buy a horse, and give it to the guy above

these are 100% accurate.
Shroomguy
cancer here, welp
The Beef Baron
Spritanium
Your post just gave me a spell trap so I'm inclined to believe you actually have magic powers. Correlation = causation after all
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Pea
how did you know i was pisces
T-man
Capricorn is pretty spot on, I'm not gonna buy a horse though
Yoshin
Aquarius here
aint fucking with this shit have a Good Sh*t
Fun With Despair
I made a typo, pretend that says monthly
Briraka
(Feb 6, 2017 at 11:20 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: Leo: You are tasked with finding and punching the Nazi. They won't try and punch you back but sp and hyliandev will.

Evil
Yrrzy
who wants a horse
Nabber
yes yes yes i want a horse
Two_Finger
I'm not punching anyone man
Agastya
is anybody selling a knife? asking for a friend
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Beako
(Feb 6, 2017 at 11:20 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: Virgo: You will meet a tall dark stranger while out at night. He will mug you. Bring a knife.
I always carry a knife anyway. Welp Evil

(Feb 7, 2017 at 5:10 AM)Agastya Wrote: is anybody selling a knife? asking for a friend
You can have one of mine. Uguu!
Capricorn's are literally the G.O.A.T of zodiac signs so no i dont agree.
Shedinja
man fuck buying a horse
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]