Shedinja
For realsies now. That is some insane cooling.

[Image: dkUDzu3.png]
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
Two_Finger
it's nothing
[Image: 5K2OW3D.png]
T-man
I use this image for shitposting about how I still prefer to play on consoles

[Image: dZfhXDh.png]

Like I honest to God don't know what people play on PC. It's nothing but third party shit with attached bloatware and pixelshit indies that I could have played on my old PC.

Like once you emulate all the Wii and GameCube games at 1080p 60fps there's nothing to do.
Draku
(Feb 7, 2017 at 4:37 PM)T-man Wrote: Like I honest to God don't know what people play on PC. It's nothing but third party shit with attached bloatware and pixelshit indies that I could have played on my old PC.

Like once you emulate all the Wii and GameCube games at 1080p 60fps there's nothing to do.
there are some decent pc exclusives, mostly in the multiplayer department, but for the most part literally everything worth playing is on a handheld or a console instead. i stand firm in my belief that anyone that claims "master race" is an insecure motherfucker who just can't afford anything else

oh right this is the pc specs thread
[Image: 7ZQXEZ9.png]
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Nabber
why do you guys all have like 5 hard drives wtf

[Image: pvSuDUw.png]

also i like pc gaming because there are very few console exclusives i feel are worth getting, and pc games go on sale for so cheap so often that i save a ton of money anyway
HylianDev
Not at my desktop but

i7 6700k
16GB RAM
256GB SSD
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080
Win10
Two_Finger
(Feb 8, 2017 at 7:19 PM)Nabber Wrote: why do you guys all have like 5 hard drives wtf

also i like pc gaming because there are very few console exclusives i feel are worth getting, and pc games go on sale for so cheap so often that i save a ton of money anyway
>why do you guys all have like 5 hard drives wtf
I'm a hoarder

also re: console vs pc
imo both options have very many worthwhile exclusives. I agree that a lot of multiplat games aren't really worth building a pc for over getting them on a console, but some feel much better with kb+m. it works the other way too where some feel better with a console controller, which is (typically) an option on pc. most of the actual good pc exclusives are fuck old and, like t-man said, don't really need a top of the line rig to play. consoles have a fuck-ton of amazing exclusives and that's never going to change.
really though I don't think I'd ever go without either.
[Image: GrFo47K.jpg]
Draku
(Feb 8, 2017 at 7:19 PM)Nabber Wrote: why do you guys all have like 5 hard drives wtf
One of mine has been failing for years now and it's only a matter of when that happens, so that one technically doesn't count.

Anime, games, and music take a lot of space.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]