and so begins a legacy of terrible media
Beako
7/10 you didn't talk about me enough

props to whichever of you said his favorite thing about mw was my posts

idk who it was you're all leafs i can't tell your voices apart
Yrrzy
was pretty good
T-man
good episode, if you need another dick to stretch this podcast's asshole hit me up
Draku
(Feb 7, 2017 at 11:39 AM)Beatorisu Wrote: props to whichever of you said his favorite thing about mw was my posts

i said that

and i am not canadian, thats an insult, my favorite thing about mw is no longer your posts..................
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yrrzy
the only voice i could recognise consistently was FWD's lol
T-man
(Feb 7, 2017 at 5:43 PM)🦌Yrr🦌 Wrote: the only voice i could recognise consistently was FWD's lol

Yeah, that's why we need a squeaky mother fucker like me help differentiate between the monotone nerds.
Fun With Despair
(Feb 7, 2017 at 5:43 PM)🦌Yrr🦌 Wrote: the only voice i could recognise consistently was FWD's lol
I dunno if that's good or bad but I'll take it.
Draku
i can't tell whether it's a good or bad thing that my awful voice blends into the crowd somehow for other people
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
(Feb 7, 2017 at 4:48 PM)T-man Wrote: good episode, if you need another dick to stretch this podcast's asshole hit me up
Yeah I def want to get in on this
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Fun With Despair
(Feb 7, 2017 at 4:48 PM)T-man Wrote: good episode, if you need another dick to stretch this podcast's asshole hit me up
only if you do a toad impression the whole time
(Feb 7, 2017 at 6:48 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
Yeah I def want to get in on this
no but seriously though, we could probably have guest members, rotate out, or have different people depending on availability. It was a super fun and easy thing to make, so making more is definitely on the radar
Yrrzy
next podcast u all put spritey on trial for his site design decisions
Fun With Despair
(Feb 7, 2017 at 7:49 PM)🦌Yrr🦌 Wrote: next podcast u all put spritey on trial for his site design decisions
then we lynch draku instead and spritey gets the murder badge
T-man
It'd be nice if we could finally do that developer insight podcast if Spritey shows up.
T-man
By the way, I really like how the word "podcast" is an Autocorrect in the graphic.
Fun With Despair
(Feb 7, 2017 at 10:51 PM)T-man Wrote: By the way, I really like how the word "podcast" is an Autocorrect in the graphic.
Thanks it took me five minutes in illustrator
Beako
topkek at @Elyk casting Feelin' Fab Sweet on OP when in the podcast @Fun With Despair said he hates that spell Evil
Pea
i do not want to fuck the idols
Beako
(Feb 7, 2017 at 5:30 PM)Draku Wrote:
(Feb 7, 2017 at 11:39 AM)Beatorisu Wrote: props to whichever of you said his favorite thing about mw was my posts
i said that

and i am not canadian, thats an insult, my favorite thing about mw is no longer your posts..................
Sniff...

"i like the miku games..."

great ep. you all have really manly voices not at all like the nerds i expected ya to sound like. gr8 keep it up guys!