Spritanium
There is currently a bug where if you click a reaction while on "forums.minus.moe", it won't be saved. You need to be on "minus.moe" (no subdomain) for them to go through.

Which URL works depends on the Site URL setting in the admin CP.

@"wtl" what would be your recommendation for solving this permanently? Should we get rid of the subdomain entirely or is there some other way to fix the cross-origin thing?
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
oh?? weird cause i never use the forums one. guess it redirects randomly sometimes
Spritanium
Yeah it'll typically be whatever url is defined in the settings, but since the subdomain works too it tends to sneak into some links here and there
Draku
i'd say just axe the subdomain. we don't have a main site anyways, no reason for it to exist. plus with minus.world on the horizon, it'd be silly to use a subdomain there.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
(Jun 27, 2016 at 5:39 PM)Draku Wrote: i'd say just axe the subdomain. we don't have a main site anyways, no reason for it to exist. plus with minus.world on the horizon, it'd be silly to use a subdomain there.
Spritanium
Wholeheartedly agree. The forums are the mainsite
Mario
[deleted]
Mario
[deleted]
Beako
I changed my bookmark to https://minus.moe when I first saw this thread but I have a few questions:

1.) Is the site eventually going to be on hosted minus.world?
2.) Are forums.theminusworld.net, theminusworld.net, minus.moe, and forums.minus.moe going to redirect to minus.world (or whatever the main URL is going to be)?
3.) Is the current content on forums.theminusworld.net going to be moved to archive.minus.world or something?

(Jun 28, 2016 at 6:56 AM)wtl Wrote: idk stuff was blowing up at me tonight, ill have to think about whats going wrong and try again tomorrow
Yeah I was getting mysql errors or whatever all day sometime earlier this week. Sorry for not taking a screencap.
Draku
Yeah we're going to move to minus.world as the main domain when we launch proper.

I imagine yes to the redirs, though I don't think Kesha will hold onto the minus.moe domain longer than necessary.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
[deleted]
Spritanium
Any SQL errors in the past week would likely be due to the work I've been doing on spells