People who punch Nazis are just as bad as Nazis

HyljanDev
If you punch a Nazi, you're literally Hitler. John Adams and Kant said so.

French Revolution.

The Founding Fathers and the Bill of Rights are way stronger than Hitler anyway, they could punch him with words.

Antifa is way worse than Richard Spencer, did you ever think of that? I don't care if I align with them politically, I do not align with them morally.
kaZaam
i like how antifa are simultaneously impotent hippies who just break windows and LITERAL STATE TOTALITARIAN COMMIE TERRORISTS AAAAAA

i guess this is kinda symbolic of the rwing view of The Left just in general
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
HylianDev
(Feb 9, 2017 at 10:08 PM)kaZaam Wrote: i like how antifa are simultaneously impotent hippies who just break windows and LITERAL TERRORISTS AAAAAA

i guess this is kinda symbolic of the rwing view of The Left just in general

terrorist: a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

no more political posts please, this is a joke topic :/
kaZaam
lol way to be a problem to your own cause and simultaneously not address anything i said
HylianDev
(Feb 9, 2017 at 10:15 PM)kaZaam Wrote: lol way to be a problem to your own cause and simultaneously not address anything i said

... what?

is this a troll post

what cause of mine? what did you say that I didn't address?

it's a troll post right
kaZaam
"don b political but heres some politics" ie "let me get the last word in. pls shut up"

and i wasnt disputing the definition of terrorism
HylianDev
Hmm... Shrug

I'm not sure what you're even saying lmao
Yoshin
Hitler killed Hitler
are you implying he's as bad as Hitler
how dare you
Pedigree
We all like to play pretend, Kazaam. You like to pretend Antifa isn't skirting the area between activism and terrorism even though their motto is "by any means necessary" and includes tactics such as setting fire to buildings, putting people in hospitals. Meanwhile, I like to pretend I'm a big cartoon dog.

I did forget that just because the left is the left we shouldn't be criticizing them though, where's my party loyalty? Guess I should donate to make up for this transgression.
kaZaam
(Feb 9, 2017 at 10:20 PM)Yoshin Wrote: Hitler killed Hitler
are you implying he's as bad as Hitler
how dare you
LMAO
kaZaam
uh i wasn't disputing that antifa is committing acts of terror or atl attempting to. it's just like wtf is this even implying? like are you pretending that what theyre doing that youre so upset about isn't already illegal? is calling antifa terrorists supposed to be like poking holes in the ideology? because it totally isn't. i just don't get it
HylianDev
(Feb 9, 2017 at 10:18 PM)kaZaam Wrote: "don b political but heres some politics" ie "let me get the last word in. pls shut up"

you were disputing that antifa are terrorists. They fit the definition basically word for word
kaZaam
are rwingers just lazily applying the "blm = terrorist group" argument to antifa without thinking about it at all
HylianDev
(Feb 9, 2017 at 10:24 PM)kaZaam Wrote: uh i wasn't disputing that antifa is committing acts of terror or atl attempting to. it's just like wtf is this even implying? like are you pretending that what theyre doing that youre so upset about isn't already illegal? is calling antifa terrorists supposed to be like poking holes in the ideology? because it totally isn't. i just don't get it

whoaaaaa buddy

lmfao

this topic was supposed to be for everybody to poke fun at me. I was satirizing myself with a dupe
kaZaam
(Feb 9, 2017 at 10:25 PM)HylianDev Wrote:
(Feb 9, 2017 at 10:18 PM)kaZaam Wrote: "don b political but heres some politics" ie "let me get the last word in. pls shut up"

you were disputing that antifa are terrorists. They fit the definition basically word for word

no i wasn't. i was pointing out a contradiction in rwing views towards leftists. stop making shit up
kaZaam
(Feb 9, 2017 at 10:26 PM)HylianDev Wrote:
(Feb 9, 2017 at 10:24 PM)kaZaam Wrote: uh i wasn't disputing that antifa is committing acts of terror or atl attempting to. it's just like wtf is this even implying? like are you pretending that what theyre doing that youre so upset about isn't already illegal? is calling antifa terrorists supposed to be like poking holes in the ideology? because it totally isn't. i just don't get it

whoaaaaa buddy

lmfao

this topic was supposed to be for everybody to poke fun at me. I was satirizing myself with a dupe

that wasnt directly in response to you
Pedigree
When multiple people misunderstand your posts, maybe it's time to look in the mirror and rethink your message instead of blaming everyone else.
HylianDev
(Feb 9, 2017 at 10:27 PM)A Giant Loser With Dumb Opinions Wrote:
(Feb 9, 2017 at 10:25 PM)HylianDev Wrote:

He's saying antifa can't be terrorists because the people calling them terrorists also call them ineffectual hippies. You literally can't have it both ways, it's a complete and total contradiction.

okay I see now

[Image: My-bad--meme-38798.jpg]
Pedigree
On the subject of satirizing yourself with a dupe, it's a good effort but instead of being funny it comes across antagonistic given the thread it is in reference to.
kaZaam
never have an idea a person on a mario forum doesn't understand. got it.