Who is responsible for the dupe color?

Mille Marteaux
It's a good color. I like it.

I'd also like to know what the hex code for the color is. Neither of us are likely to use it, but I'd still like to know what it is.
HylianDev
God and Jesus made all colors, first and foremost
Mille Marteaux
(Feb 10, 2017 at 7:37 PM)HylianDev Wrote: God and Jesus made all colors, first and foremost

I can't believe that God actually did something good instead of vomiting locusts and floods on people.
Mille Marteaux
Also, I know you're going to read this later to make sure I didn't say anything that'd make you look bad @Agastya so I'm gonna say it here: I spent 1000 of whatever the fuck EX is to frame a post I liked. I'm sure you won't mind!
Mille Marteaux
Now it's gone and I look crazier than I already did. Maybe it'll be back later? Who knows.
Beako
All dupes are Emojgurus now???
Agastya
god damn it, me
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Beako
(Feb 10, 2017 at 8:01 PM)Puddin Wrote: All dupes are Emojgurus now???

Or are the staff trying to imply that I'm a dupe? Mind Blown
Fun With Despair
does this mean i can start making schizo posts too

do you know what hell you have unleashed
Agastya
is it a hell of glam
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Fun With Despair
no its a regular hell I hate to be racist like this but no glam is allowed in normal hell
Beako
(Feb 12, 2017 at 9:59 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: does this mean i can start making schizo posts too

Yeah, I need some backup. Dupe-accusation Internet Defense force is sliding this thread hard.
Agastya
every time i see this thread i'm angry that i didnt get to see the dupe color stop reminding me
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Beako
(Feb 13, 2017 at 12:46 AM)Agastya Wrote: every time i see this thread i'm angry that i didnt get to see the dupe color stop reminding me

It was bright blue and now it's Emojiguru yellow.
Agastya
so i found a screenshot (i guess mille took it and didnt leave a note for me to look for it THANKS MILLE) and i finally got to see the dupe color

[Image: OU2KcDp.png]

why was this removed

did you do this puddin? do i have to kill you? because i will
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Beako
No. I preferred the bright blue. And plus most of the Admin CP is locked away from me; I only have access to the "Smilies" section and the "Rate Me a Funny" section. I can't change member colors or userbar assets. Why don't we do purple? Purple is unused.
Agastya
(Feb 14, 2017 at 2:29 AM)Puddin Wrote: Why don't we do purple? Purple is unused.

[Image: 6wGATOG.png]
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Beako
(Feb 14, 2017 at 2:34 AM)Agastya Wrote:
(Feb 14, 2017 at 2:29 AM)Puddin Wrote: Why don't we do purple? Purple is unused.

[Image: 6wGATOG.png]
I rest my case. Carrot