wait you guys forgot to take off a rule during the last rules revision

Stirling
Quote:Special Cases
In the event that someone is constantly skirting the rules and actively bothering enough members that it becomes something the staff is repeatedly contacted about, action may be taken on a case by case basis. No one really wants to do this, but it can be necessary in some situations.
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Beako
Every thread deserves a reply. Carrot
Pedigree
This rule has always bothered me and I would certainly agree with its removal. It encourages people to hold back their views and encourages others to complain about and report people they don't like at the same time.

A rule that literally says that they will make exceptions and ban you even if you haven't broken any rules is a shitty rule.
Draku
(Feb 20, 2017 at 2:42 AM)Pedigree Wrote: This rule has always bothered me and I would certainly agree with its removal. It encourages people to hold back their views and encourages others to complain about and report people they don't like at the same time.

A rule that literally says that they will make exceptions and ban you even if you haven't broken any rules is a shitty rule.
the idea of the rule is to deal with constant rule-skirting, not to make Survivor situations where people can vote others off the board
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
fucker5
[Image: pIyC1GN.png]
Spritanium
I've always thought "constant rule skirting" is just good strategy

If we all don't like what someone is doing then we can make a rule for it later, so I agree the catch-all one is kinda lame
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Beako
In all seriousness I encourage the staff to tempban me if I get out of hand. My neurodivergency-induced mood swings are zero excuse for me to disrupt the forum, even though I'm not intentionally trying to be disruptive or offend anyone.

One flaw of mine is that I just don't like being told what to do. But I do my best to follow orders from authority figures, such as Minus World Staff in this case.

If I say anything that hurts someone's feelings I fully encourage them to report any such post. That way, the staff can evaluate it. I'm not above the rules, I'm ready to accept the consequences of my actions if I accidentally break a rule or somehow become a "special case" and I fully understand that isn't Puddin World.

Despite me never trying to intentionally offend or irritate anyone, I'm honestly still shocked at the hints I've been getting that adults on the internet actually have the ability to get angry IRL over things posted online. Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha-