Shroomguy
Being that this is menu world, I'm surprised there isn't much food discussion happening (Or even an entire subforum about food????)

What are you all eating currently? What dishes do you like to make? I may post the one or two that I'm more decent at, but right now I'm just having porkchops and mashed potatoes.
The Beef Baron
T-man
i make the best mac and cheese

[Image: YWdswng.jpg]

i think i want to make some right now
kaZaam
macncheese is p fuckin good but it makes me feel really deficient unless i have it w something else. too much grain i guess

gonna boil some bratwursts and asparagus tonight
Spritanium
(Jun 28, 2016 at 3:30 AM)T-man Wrote: i make the best mac and cheese

[Image: YWdswng.jpg]

i think i want to make some right now

[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
kielbasa is fucking tasty

i eat it with mac and cheese
Pea
i made egg n' rice with sriracha and now im thinking if i made it fried rice instead it would be so much better

add some carrots/tomatoes and meat, my god

i can also cook some meatless meatballs, they taste quite similar
Stirling
spaghetti is the best ever
Stirling
[Image: ifPKXBb.jpg]
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
kaZaam
ya its p perfect
T-man
[Image: cheeseburger.jpg]

cheeseburger
Yoshin
[Image: Hero-Poutine.png]
Poutine, the best food this country of mine has to offer(well nanaimo bars are good too I guess) Just don't do this:
[Image: photo_poutine_vegetalienne_banquise_2.png]
(use shredded cheese)
Spritanium
Man poutine with cheese curds is some good shit. I wish the USA was up to speed, why can't I order poutine at mcdonalds
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yoshin
All fast food places here let you replace the fries with poutine, its great
Pea
what is wrong with you shredded cheese??????????????
Yoshin
It never melts properly, it still stay like a bunch of strings no matter how hot a gravy you use making it feel like your eating a bunch of half-digested worms
Shroomguy
What sort of cheese goes best with poutine? I'm not usually big on cheese but I am willing to try for the honor and pride of our Canadian brothers and sisters.
The Beef Baron
T-man
(Jun 30, 2016 at 9:32 PM)Shroomguy Wrote: What sort of cheese goes best with poutine?
[Image: dee06b7c-a184-43fd-901d-3a4d796b0d06.jpg]
T-man
(Jun 30, 2016 at 9:09 PM)Yoshin Wrote: It never melts properly, it still stay like a bunch of strings no matter how hot a gravy you use making it feel like your eating a bunch of half-digested worms

[Image: gwxlud.gif]
Yoshin
(Jun 30, 2016 at 9:32 PM)Shroomguy Wrote: What sort of cheese goes best with poutine? I'm not usually big on cheese but I am willing to try for the honor and pride of our Canadian brothers and sisters.

Mozzarella Curds
Yoshin
[Image: bQnjpjh.jpg]
I made this today for lunch