Agastya
press F to pay respects

context:
Quote:okay so BASICALLY yoshin's brother failed to pick him up at the time he said he would during the sub-zero winter weather so yoshin was forced to walk around to find some form of shelter

eventually he called an ambulance and they were keeping him awake by all means necessary because he'd probably die of hypothermia if he fell asleep

update: yoshin is currently still alive: https://minus.world/showthread.php?tid=1...9#pid28959
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Fun With Despair
F
Agastya
[Image: SylgYjd.png]
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Shedinja
F
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
Fun With Despair
i'm famous
kaZaam
WHAT FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
kaZaam
(Feb 11, 2017 at 10:26 AM)Agastya Wrote: [Image: SylgYjd.png]
NO REALLY WHAT
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Agastya
okay so BASICALLY yoshin's brother failed to pick him up at the time he said he would during the sub-zero winter weather so yoshin was forced to walk around to find some form of shelter

eventually he called an ambulance and they were keeping him awake by all means necessary because he'd probably die of hypothermia if he fell asleep
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
T-man
Jesus Christ, that's awful. Stay strong, Yoshin!
Agastya
last we heard from him was six hours ago complaining that he really needed to get some sleep but wasn't allowed to, so here's hoping he didn't actually die
Agastya
it just dawned on me i almost witnessed somebody die in realtime last night and i don't know how i feel about that
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
kaZaam
holy SHIT i hope hes doing ok
Draku
(Feb 11, 2017 at 5:44 PM)Agastya Wrote: okay so BASICALLY yoshin's brother failed to pick him up at the time he said he would during the sub-zero winter weather so yoshin was forced to walk around to find some form of shelter

at this rate its gonna be revealed that yoshins brother did 9/11
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
What is his excuse for this even

If one of my family members literally almost caused me to die, they wouldn't be my family member anymore
[Image: supercorrect.png]
ProtoTroid-13
I...Who, what...Why.

I swear this better not be some kind of a joke, because that's awful!

*presses F*
I mean, seriously, if the weather is awful why the hell wouldn't you try to pick somebody up on time?
kaZaam
yeah this definitely has to be a learning experience for yosh's brother no matter what happens here

im trying not to lose it i really hope hes fine
Shroomguy
Holy shit, please be okay.
The Beef Baron
Yoshin
I'm uh, not really ok. This has fucked up my cold tolerance.(Like I feel cold in my room here and its +25c) My brother has a week left here, then he's going to a care program that's gonna help him find a place to live. The nurses said if I called any later that would be it.
Draku
(Feb 11, 2017 at 8:53 PM)Yoshin Wrote: I'm uh, not really ok. This has fucked up my cold tolerance.(Like I feel cold in my room here and its +25c) My brother has a week left here, then he's going to a care program that's gonna help him find a place to live. The nurses said if I called any later that would be it.
jesus christ.

good luck man, that's horrible
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Fun With Despair
(Feb 11, 2017 at 8:53 PM)Yoshin Wrote: I'm uh, not really ok. This has fucked up my cold tolerance.(Like I feel cold in my room here and its +25c) My brother has a week left here, then he's going to a care program that's gonna help him find a place to live. The nurses said if I called any later that would be it.
Holy shit. This entire thing is so fucked up, but I think the most fucked up thing is that the urgent care clinic only gave you blankets when you said you had frostbite.