hi i'm Yoshi2 and i'm new to this place

Yoshi2
i've heard many tales of minus world and i finally snapped and registered

some people might recognize me from mariowiki or yoshin's shitty discord but basically i like video games, anime and memes. I have a thing for military stuff, especially WW2 tanks and here is my mal if anybody is curious (I need to update it, it misses some stuff like the entirety of the Prisma Illya anime and the Neptunia anime) and my collection of anime pictures is several gb in size at least (probably not big enough).

I also do maths and programming.

So yah, I'm looking forward to having a good time here!
Agastya
welcome to fun land
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Draku
yo

what'd you do with the first yoshi
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Pedigree
howdy
Briraka

> really into military stuff.

hmmmm... tell me, what good are tanks and bombers when pitted against a god?Evil

Spoiler:
Yoshi2
(Feb 12, 2017 at 9:31 PM)Agastya Wrote: welcome to fun land
thank you

(Feb 12, 2017 at 9:35 PM)Draku Wrote: yo

what'd you do with the first yoshi
if i had a dollar for each time that question was asked i'd be filthy rich
he disappeared with the sinking wreck of the old Nintendo of Europe forums. RIP
(But really my name dates back to the NoE forums from >10 years ago and I think Yoshi and Yoshi1 was in use there or I skipped Yoshi1 and went for Yoshi2)
Draku
(Feb 12, 2017 at 10:06 PM)Yoshi2 Wrote: he disappeared with the sinking wreck of the old Nintendo of Europe forums. RIP
wow THANKS europe killed an entire yoshi
Pea
hey hello
Yoshi2
(Feb 12, 2017 at 10:03 PM)Briraka Wrote: > really into military stuff.

hmmmm... tell me, what good are tanks and bombers when pitted against a god?Evil
No idea about tanks and bombers, but battleships would be big enough to look badass while being ripped to shreds. Hooray

Quote:
Spoiler:
Thumbs Up
Yrrzy
are u Yoshin's brother

did u try to kill him
Yoshi2
(Feb 12, 2017 at 10:39 PM)🦌Yrr🦌 Wrote: are u Yoshin's brother

did u try to kill him

to my knowledge i am not yoshin's brother but some people on irc have thought i was yoshin himself (last year or so)

i can say i am guilty of sitting in my warm room while yoshin was outside freezing
Draku
(Feb 12, 2017 at 10:57 PM)Yoshi2 Wrote: i can say i am guilty of sitting in my warm room while yoshin was outside freezing
pure evil!

...wait a second
Yoshi2
i have to sleep some now (damn European timezones) but it was lots of fun talking here

feel free to write more stuff or ask me anything and i'll get to it tomorrow Yes

edit: also the op of this thread is so shiny now Wow!
Spritanium
(Feb 12, 2017 at 11:15 PM)Yoshi2 Wrote: i have to sleep some now (damn European timezones) but it was lots of fun talking here

feel free to write more stuff or ask me anything and i'll get to it tomorrow Yes

edit: also the op of this thread is so shiny now Wow!

Welcome!

If spell alerts were working you would've been notified that I cast Feelin' Fab on your post. Shrug
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
yea spell alerts dont work anymore fsr

hi btw.
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Agastya
anyway now that youve met like the entire community in under 20 posts please dont leave
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Two_Finger
welcome!
T-man
Welcome to Minus World!
Yoshin
(Feb 12, 2017 at 10:57 PM)Yoshi2 Wrote:
(Feb 12, 2017 at 10:39 PM)🦌Yrr🦌 Wrote: are u Yoshin's brother

did u try to kill him

to my knowledge i am not yoshin's brother but some people on irc have thought i was yoshin himself (last year or so)

i can say i am guilty of sitting in my warm room while yoshin was outside freezing

So I can blame you for it all not my brother got it.

also welcome to minus world
Stargazing
HEY welcome!
what the h*ck is this?????