Demonlemon
T-man
Yoshin
Here's me
Yoshin Ref  • Human Ref
Demonlemon
Reference
Humanoid reference
If life gives you lemons... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!
[Image: nYwGTpS.png] [Image: 3fIS5XJ.gif]
Reference Humanoid reference Photobucket has sold out, so just take my word
on it that I have every pic anyone ever made for me, lovingly saved on 3 separate
harddrives
T-man
Good idea for a thread

T-man (Hu-man)
Yrrzy
refs (1) (2) (3)
Updated
Fun With Despair
just use junko honestly i can't be fucked to draw anything
Pea
just like, fuckin, use the letter p or something
Beako
FursonaBlagikoopa
Shedinja
2D ref
3D ref
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
CHESHIRE ☯
Søda Meløn and Hønny Dueue. They more or less haven't changed, though the mask has evolved a bit.

SCREAM SHOOTER/River of Life style
DiCE Dai SuGiRu style
RAX/Usual style
Superchao
at this point you can go ahead and use buffaloman if you need a reference for me

it's basically like that already
Mario
it's me, Mario
brainwyrms
Kanako Mimura (三村かな子 Mimura Kanako) is one of the characters available in THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls. She is voiced by Yuka Ohtsubo (大坪 由佳 Ohtsubo Yuka). While she is currently working at an unnamed talent agency in Cinderella Girls and SHINY FESTA, she is affiliated with 346 Production in the anime.
[Image: Kanako_SS.png]
Kanako is soft spoken, sweet girl of the Cute category with a passion for baking. Initially, she doesn't consider herself idol material because of her body image and low self esteem. She has a complex about her weight, even though she's just a bit thicker than the other girls. As her card levels up she slowly loses weight (2 cm from the waist), making her torso slightly smaller in the accompanying artwork. She is really good at making candies and sugary pastries, but it becomes a problem as she often eats the confectioneries she makes. She likes hair accessories, particularly those that feature flowers.

Although she was attractive even before becoming an idol, Kanako is self-conscious about her weight. Her most recent card illustrations have been featuring outfits that show her midriff, to show the confidence she's gained since losing weight as an idol. Interestingly, Chieri Ogata points out that she should be proud of her bust size on the Cute Jewelries 02 drama track. Kanako is so focused on her waistline, that she barely give any regard to her sizeable chest.
(1)(2)(3)(4)
[Image: B3S9ub9.png]
Arrietty
Cross posting from MFGG. Here's 3 refs of myself.

1) Half Body Art of Arrietty by Aquatrollmoon.

2) Arrietty Ref Sheet by Charmcrown

3)Full body shot of Arrietty by Tracker_TD.

Not much is written about her because atm she represents just me.