Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black
I'm pleased to meet your acquaintance. My name is Sakura Kinomoto. I joined because there is someone here who I like and living in a world without the feeling for the person you love most is too harsh! I hope we can all be good friends! mwee
thank you sakura i like you too but you're 15 years late i'm too old for you now. let me call mason
hey you know whats shocking even when i was of age i never fapped to sakura
you know why? because i'm pure and innocent hearted. goodnight
Mason, come here quick.
kaZaam
help am drownign in weeb
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
mason stop being mad and accept sakura's love
Beako
(Feb 14, 2017 at 2:04 AM)zelma Wrote: thank you sakura i like you too but you're 15 years late i'm too old for you now. let me call mason
(Feb 14, 2017 at 2:05 AM)zelma Wrote: @mason
(Feb 14, 2017 at 2:05 AM)zelma Wrote: @Puddin come here
(Feb 14, 2017 at 2:05 AM)zelma Wrote: this is important
(Feb 14, 2017 at 2:06 AM)zelma Wrote: Mason, come here quick.
(Feb 14, 2017 at 2:13 AM)zelma Wrote: mason stop being mad and accept sakura's love
kaZaam
we need an arnold smiley
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Draku
(Feb 14, 2017 at 2:00 AM)Cardcaptor Sakura Wrote: I joined because there is someone here who I like and living in a world without the feeling for the person you love most is too harsh!
when did tomoyo make an account???????????????????????
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
*the tsundere moment when nobody wants to confess their love*
Beako
(Feb 14, 2017 at 2:15 AM)zelma Wrote: *the tsundere moment when nobody wants to confess their love*
N-no I don't love you...
Agastya
its amazing that zelma's gsr stays above 1.0 tbh
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Mason-sama.....................................................................................................................
Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black
(Feb 14, 2017 at 2:15 AM)Draku Wrote:
(Feb 14, 2017 at 2:00 AM)Cardcaptor Sakura Wrote: I joined because there is someone here who I like and living in a world without the feeling for the person you love most is too harsh!
when did tomoyo make an account???????????????????????
Don't be silly, we're just friends.

No, my true love is currently incognito and I'm hoping to uncover their identity.
(Feb 14, 2017 at 2:17 AM)Agastya Wrote: its amazing that zelma's gsr stays above 1.0 tbh

When you believe in yourself anything is possible. My GPA is also 3.2222222
Beako
(Feb 14, 2017 at 2:20 AM)Cardcaptor Sakura Wrote:
(Feb 14, 2017 at 2:15 AM)Draku Wrote: when did tomoyo make an account???????????????????????
Don't be silly, we're just friends.

Oh so this is the 4Kids version of Sakura Ugh