The MFGGIrc Random Comic Generator

Pedigree
Who remembers this thing? @Puddin bring it back!

[Image: poopbutt2_zpsc53aed52.png]
Pedigree
Sniff...

[Image: mfggirc4_zps6ba10874.png]
Yrrzy
surely inverted kyle is an antisemite
Yoshin
I could host it if you want
Pedigree
[Image: seemsaboutright_zps4a2f280c.png]
Yrrzy
i seem to remember some of the sprites updating since those
Yoshin
yeah I was added also
Fun With Despair
sp looks like nite shadow
Pedigree
(Feb 14, 2017 at 2:34 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: sp looks like nite shadow

excuse me Nite Shadow is a robotic blue fox with Wolverine claws
rtsmarty
I don't remember doing anything
Yoshi2
I don't know what this comic thing is but this seems like a cool idea so I'm for it.

Tfw I have no OC though
sealelement
i dont mind still being the recolored gameboy advance overworld sprite in the context of these comics b/c that still amuses me
100% pure gamer 100%
Fun With Despair
[Image: 20170130152157]

put me in the game
rtsmarty
(Feb 14, 2017 at 9:23 PM)Puddin Wrote: What color should I make the GBA? Brown? I don't remember doing anything like that before

i think she's referring to being the brown water in e.g. this one
Draku
to be honest i just want to know what sprite puddin would use for me despite only being in mfggirc like 5 times total
rtsmarty
[Image: QBI4ygI.png]
[Image: CRNtOa1.png]
[Image: nU6p6tJ.png]
[Image: DYJ4M7I.png]
Beako
(Feb 14, 2017 at 9:39 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: [Image: 20170130152157]

put me in the game
So you want me to use that instead of what I was using before? :^)

(Feb 14, 2017 at 9:41 PM)rtsmarty Wrote:
(Feb 14, 2017 at 9:23 PM)Puddin Wrote:
(Feb 14, 2017 at 5:28 PM)sealelement Wrote: i dont mind still being the recolored gameboy advance overworld sprite in the context of these comics b/c that still amuses me
What color should I make the GBA? Brown? I don't remember doing anything like that before but I remember suggesting recoloring the Kool-Aid man brown and you said something along the lines of "no it HAS to be a poopy ocean."

i think she's referring to being the brown water in e.g. this one
Oh, I'm stupid. Dead I thought she was talking about an actual sprite of a GBA, not the background. Seal I hope you realize it makes it harder to configure your speech bubble placement and limits what comics you can be in.

(Feb 14, 2017 at 9:42 PM)Draku Wrote: to be honest i just want to know what sprite puddin would use for me despite only being in mfggirc like 5 times total
If I can't find what someone's old sprite was, I try to get people to tell me what sprite to use or what one of their characters look like before choosing something myself. Usually I base it off their username or former username (like pea being a pea, pdk being a Quickman, xgoff being a Metal Mario, and Elyk being a Kyle.) Otherwise I guess I'll go based off personality (except in some cases like Uniju, who I went with a pun for) I wasn't planning on including you since you don't frequent the IRC, but if you want to be included I'll use Etna unless you tell me otherwise.

(Feb 14, 2017 at 10:10 PM)Draku Wrote: http://forums.theminusworld.net/viewtopi...=17&t=7100
http://forums.theminusworld.net/viewtopi...=17&t=7126
(Feb 14, 2017 at 10:14 PM)rtsmarty Wrote: [images]
Thanks.
Draku
To access Minus World 1.0:
1. Navigate to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
2. Open "hosts" in Notepad (you may have to run Notepad as admin to be able to save it)
3. Add the following two lines at the bottom of the document:
Quote:65.181.120.85 forums.theminusworld.net
65.181.120.85 theminusworld.net
4. Save it (Not as a text file, but just "hosts" with no extension.)

I don't know if you actually need both lines but idgaf.

(Feb 14, 2017 at 10:14 PM)Puddin Wrote: I wasn't planning on including you since you don't frequent the IRC. But if you want to be included I'll use Etna, unless you tell me otherwise.
im both amused and horrified that etna would be what you'd land on

don't worry about adding me i was just curious what your initial go-to would be
Draku
(Feb 14, 2017 at 10:22 PM)Puddin Wrote: I think because the earliest I remember interacting with you on MFGG, either you, Lupo, or someone who was you/lupo -esque had an Etna avatar.
[Image: rr2pkq1.png] I FORGOT
[Image: s2n7oi.png]