I shall never make a dupe, please join me in this

Fun With Despair
I swear on my trustworthy word, I shall never betray you all by making a dupe, like the heinous enemy

together, we stand pure. we stand unduped. we shall retake society from the degenerate masses
Pedigree
You have an illegitimate dupe account already that you use frequently, FWD. Or should I say, Monokuma... Well...
Beako
No dupes registered, @Fun With Despair. PrivateInternetAccess VPN is $6.95 a month how do we know you don't have a non-canon dupe? Smug

EDIT: Fuck, ninja'd. Well done @Pedigree. Great minds think alike. Carrot
Fun With Despair
that's an alt it's different
Beako
(Feb 14, 2017 at 2:47 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: that's an alt it's different

Then what's a sockpuppet?
Fun With Despair
(Feb 14, 2017 at 2:48 AM)Puddin Wrote:
(Feb 14, 2017 at 2:47 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: that's an alt it's different

Then what's a sockpuppet?
[Image: latest?cb=20090707045712]
Beako
(Feb 14, 2017 at 2:49 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
(Feb 14, 2017 at 2:48 AM)Puddin Wrote: Then what's a sockpuppet?
[Image: latest?cb=20090707045712]
(Feb 14, 2017 at 2:46 AM)Puddin Wrote: Great minds think alike. Carrot
ChobitsOP
二人がきっと 出会えるような 魔法をかけて
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
T-man
ooh oh ooh oh yeah

ooh oh ooh oh yeah
THE SHIPTOASTER
neva
[Image: uZcA0Cd.jpg]
Demonlemon
Oops
If life gives you lemons... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!
[Image: nYwGTpS.png] [Image: 3fIS5XJ.gif]
Reference Humanoid reference Photobucket has sold out, so just take my word
on it that I have every pic anyone ever made for me, lovingly saved on 3 separate
harddrives
Yrrzy
i made a dupe and then never used it cause i cant figure out how lmao
Draku
(Feb 15, 2017 at 1:26 PM)🦌Yrr🦌 Wrote: i made a dupe and then never used it cause i cant figure out how lmao
switch user underneath the gear in the welcome panel
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Zae Eildus
kinda weird seeing a board that allows dupes and the like, but i dont see myself using it though. Not entirely sure what the point is either but oh wellz.
Yoshi2
(Feb 15, 2017 at 2:38 PM)Zae Eildus Wrote: kinda weird seeing a board that allows dupes and the like, but i dont see myself using it though. Not entirely sure what the point is either but oh wellz.
Meta accounts for long term role playing I suppose.

why do i suddenly feel the need to make my own dupe now?
Ughhhhh fighting that urge is very difficult, help me Oh God No
Snuckles
(Feb 15, 2017 at 2:38 PM)Zae Eildus Wrote: kinda weird seeing a board that allows dupes and the like, but i dont see myself using it though. Not entirely sure what the point is either but oh wellz.
The point is whatever you want it to be, chumbo!
Zae Eildus
(Feb 15, 2017 at 5:27 PM)Snuckles Wrote:
The point is whatever you want it to be, chumbo!

you know that might be the problem, im totally unsure what id really do with a dupe, props to those that can figure that stuff out doe.
Snuckles
(Feb 15, 2017 at 5:29 PM)Zae Eildus Wrote: you know that might be the problem, im totally unsure what id really do with a dupe, props to those that can figure that stuff out doe.
You should make a Shigeru Miyamoto dupe so I can pretend I'm talking to my dead father!