Quote:Wait is Zelma from Australia?

THIS EXPLAINS THE SHITPOSTING

First off, I'm not from Australia, I'm not sure why that would even be a funny thing to say considering everyone's default timezone is Australia. Second, I'm curious as to why you would even be wondering where I'm from? Guess everyone is after ol'shitposting Zelma. First @MWer1 calls me names, then @MWer2 talkes bad on me, MWer3 always picks on me too but it's not my fault. I refuse to change because a everyone has a problem with me BEING MYSELF
T-man
Hey, I think I know who you are!
Beako
>he really thinks i think he's from australia

Now who's the nerd? I was just busting your balls. I always assumed you're some black dude in Michigan or something.

EDIT: GOD DAMN IT I'M STUPID I DIDN'T REALIZE WHAT THE THREAD TITLE MEANT I THOUGHT ZELMA WAS REALLY SAYING THIS FUCK THIS PLANET
Yoshin
jew succ meme
Beako
OH WAIT I'M STUPID I WAS SUPPOSED TO ACT LIKE A DIFFERENT MEMBER I THOUGHT THE THREAD TITLE MEANT DIFFERENT MEMBER AS IN ME THINKING HE LIVES IN A DIFFERENT LOCATION
Beako
(Feb 14, 2017 at 3:48 AM)zelma Wrote: considering
(Feb 14, 2017 at 3:48 AM)zelma Wrote: curious as to why
Oh I get it because my posts are over saturated with the word "considering" and the phrase "curious as to why"

brb hanging myself
Beako
Sorry I ruined your thread, do it over again I'll do it right next time.
Fun With Despair
Stick Around is the best spell on the entire website in my opinion. I don't really know why you all hate it so much. MW is about silly fun, and I feel that Stick Around really emphasizes that aspect of the site.

Even if you feel that having to leave a Good Sh*t is unfair, you can always keep scrolling five times to break past it, or just leave a reaction. I seriously feel that everyone is overreacting to it.
It's cool, chain-posting is something i'd do. So you pass the 1st round of the hunter exams.

@mason. fuck despair. cuck.
Spritanium
(Feb 14, 2017 at 4:01 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: Stick Around is the best spell on the entire website in my opinion. I don't really know why you all hate it so much. MW is about silly fun, and I feel that Stick Around really emphasizes that aspect of the site.

Even if you feel that having to leave a Good Sh*t is unfair, you can always keep scrolling five times to break past it, or just leave a reaction. I seriously feel that everyone is overreacting to it.
This is pretty much verbatim a post I would make
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Shroomguy
this thrd if perfct warshio for th COSMOS
The Beef Baron
Pedigree
Oh I outcringed the people crying cringe. How embarrassing.
Fun With Despair
(Feb 14, 2017 at 6:21 AM)Pedigree Wrote: Oh I outcringed the people crying cringe. How embarrassing.
9 posts of dupes saying the same thing but phrased differently
Shedinja
Yeah
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
Fun With Despair
im char.
Draku
[post that is actually funny]
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Pedigree
Mad

-El Huesudo II