it's valentines day and I don't even have a stalker

Fun With Despair
emoji holding a gun to its head when

need something to represent my mental state
lookup xvideos cuck compliation
Fun With Despair
maybe i will, after all knowing you, I trust that you did closely screen each video before recommending them
sealelement
christ I just used a frame on another post and then you do this
100% pure gamer 100%
Pedigree

>Valentine's Day

>no Cupid boss battle

Sniff...

Valentine's Day is a shitty holiday for real, though. The couples use it as a means to make up for being shitty boyfriend/husband or girlfriend/wife the rest of the year while single people lash out at anyone who is not forever alone like them and dares to share that they are happy.

Not to mention during elementary school you were forced to give valentine's day cards to everyone, even people you hated with every fiber of your being.

Could there be a more annoying holiday?
(Feb 14, 2017 at 8:58 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: maybe i will, after all knowing you, I trust that you did closely screen each video before recommending them

that's why i recommended the compliation
Shedinja

>tfw scheduled cuckfux on valentines day

[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
Yrrzy
(Feb 14, 2017 at 8:13 AM)Fun With Despair Wrote: emoji holding a gun to its head when

need something to represent my mental state

Jokes🔫
🍆 Lover
Valentine's Day is a superior holiday for smart people because you can get cheap chocolate the day after.
[Image: diwiue.png]

still a cuck tho
fucker5
valentines day is ok. i have never dated but i've still lead a pretty enjoyable life overall so i don't really feel bad about single and it is cool to see other people happy
Beako
Happy Valentine's Day Minus World LOL
Pea
(Feb 14, 2017 at 8:58 AM)sealelement Wrote: christ I just used a frame on another post and then you do this

i got you
Zae Eildus
4everalone for me, but oh well ive gotten used to it so, although i dont have any chocolate atm, sad face.