T-man
i have some fucking painful zits on my neck that are pissing me off

whats the worst place these fuckers have popped up for you?

here's my pick

[Image: pTK9mU0.png]
Pedigree
Ass zits suck yo
Spritanium
Mustache area is the worst. They always hurt like a bitch but are too small to grab onto. Bonus points if it's right on the border of the mustache area and the upper lip.
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yup. That or your lower lip. Shit sucks.

Unrelated but having a mosquito bite on your dick sucks too
Yoshin
Inside the ear canal is tops the worst place, you can't do anything about it and it fucks with your hearing
HylianDev
(Feb 19, 2017 at 4:19 PM)zelma Wrote: Yup. That or your lower lip. Shit sucks.

Unrelated but having a mosquito bite on your dick sucks too

"yeah I've totally had my dick sucked before"
good post but shut the fuck up
sealelement
(Feb 19, 2017 at 3:46 PM)Pedigree Wrote: Ass zits suck yo

the worst is ass zits that youre not always directly sitting on where, when you shift how youre sitting, you put pressure on the zit and ahHAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!
100% pure gamer 100%
geno7
do you ever blow or wipe your nose too much and then get zits around the outside of your nostrils so that it hurts every time you wipe your nose

edit: oh wait i didnt see the pic in the OP, thats what i mean, i agree with that
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
Beako
Inside the rectum, in a nose crevice, and inside the ear canal, as demonstrated and talked about in this thread, are the most painful place to have zits.

However, I'm going to have to agree with Spritanium and Zelma on the lips being worst place to have zits. Not because of pain, but because they make it look like I have herpes.

somepony is probably going to say this Wrote:Ackshually acne is a form of herpes. Nerd
Eat shit and die you context-denying son of a whore. My concern is that when I have facial acne on my lips it makes it look like I have sexually transmitted herpes.