Pedigree
Quote:Luigi asks if you have any spaghetti. When you tell him you do and it's in your inventory, he gives you a weird look before slowly backing away as you try to figure out Minus World's UI.
Draku
i was wondering if anyone would take note of those changes
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
lmao thats great
Pedigree
It is great to see that the random events change over time. I still hope that this becomes a side quest and you can exchange your spaghetti with Luigi for a rare item, though!
Draku
(Feb 20, 2017 at 10:13 PM)Pedigree Wrote: It is great to see that the random events change over time. I still hope that this becomes a side quest and you can exchange your spaghetti with Luigi for a rare item, though!
that's still planned but i figured i'd make it not entirely pointless to re-read the same events for the 400th time
Pedigree
Yeah I do like that.
Spritanium
Yeah we should probably have like 1000 random events and I think there's like 20
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Fun With Despair
(Feb 21, 2017 at 4:08 AM)Spritanium Wrote: Yeah we should probably have like 1000 random events and I think there's like 20
If you want I will legitimately write out a giant text file of random events, along with attributed effects and such.
Spritanium
That would rule
Fun With Despair
(Feb 21, 2017 at 5:06 AM)Spritanium Wrote: That would rule
Gonna have to give me a while but I can have that done by Season 2.
Fun With Despair
I'd also need the parameters for what can be feasibly done by a random event.
Spritanium
Right now it's just text, an image, and optionally an EX amount. The whole system needs to be reworked though so you can get a little more complex
T-man
The problem with the lack of events isn't the words, it's the associated artwork. Even the repeated images in the small pool we have feel cheap.
Draku
(Feb 21, 2017 at 12:04 PM)T-man Wrote: The problem with the lack of events isn't the words, it's the associated artwork. Even the repeated images in the small pool we have feel cheap.
yeah i agree. i would whip up some more myself but uh, i have proven to not be so good at that