HylianDev
instead this thread is about

RELIGION

bruh do you even †
HylianDev
LMFAO I wanted to open a new tab to look up the name of that alien from scientology and say "do you even xenu" but I accidentally pretted alt and on a mac alt+T writes †
Briraka
religion is a political topic.
0/5 gotta apolitical harder.
Yoshi2
politics is like religion but u believe in a book that was written more recently than 2k years ago and leaders who arent dead :V
Spritanium
Religion and Politics are very different. Religion is the practice of staying anchored to one philosophy for the duration of time. On the other hand, Politics are the practice of taking multiple philosophies into account while steering the world forward into a gigantic dumpster fire.
[Image: supercorrect.png]
HylianDev
Politics is where you poison other people to make your life better, religion is where you poison yourself to make your life better
HylianDev
Both politics and religion are where you become closely acquainted with venomous snakes
HylianDev
Politics is where you speak nonsense so people will like you, religion is where you speak nonsense so God will like you
Briraka
(Feb 21, 2017 at 3:09 PM)HylianDev Wrote: Politics is where you poison other people to make your life better, religion is where you poison yourself to make your life better
Ugh
(Feb 21, 2017 at 3:10 PM)HylianDev Wrote: Both politics and religion are where you become closely acquainted with venomous snakes
Peeved
(Feb 21, 2017 at 3:11 PM)HylianDev Wrote: Politics is where you speak nonsense so people will like you, religion is where you speak nonsense so God will like you
Mad

too true, man. :V
HylianDev
why tho
Briraka
(Feb 21, 2017 at 3:19 PM)HylianDev Wrote: why tho

because god is dead.SoVeryHappy
HylianDev
(Feb 21, 2017 at 3:36 PM)Briraka Wrote:
(Feb 21, 2017 at 3:19 PM)HylianDev Wrote: why tho

because god is dead.SoVeryHappy

Kirk Cameron killed him
Beako
I like how when everyone IRL says "it's not polite to talk about religion and politics in public" they secretly mean "it's not polite to talk about religion and politics in public... unless you're talking about atheism and liberalism!Thumbs Up"

At least here in Commiefornia.
HylianDev
(Feb 22, 2017 at 4:22 AM)Puddin Wrote: I like how when everyone IRL says "it's not polite to talk about religion and politics in public" they secretly mean "it's not polite to talk about religion and politics in public... unless you're talking about atheism and liberalism!Thumbs Up"

Around here they either mean our Lord and Savior Trump or that Jesus guy
sealelement
(Feb 22, 2017 at 4:22 AM)Puddin Wrote: I like how when everyone IRL says "it's not polite to talk about religion and politics in public" they secretly mean "it's not polite to talk about religion and politics in public... unless you're talking about atheism and liberalism!Thumbs Up"

quoted for the truth cause its true tho
100% pure gamer 100%
Beako
cheapskate

fine im never going to give anypony on the forum Reactions again

toucan play at that game
Pedigree

>when you realize religion is just another word for politics and trying to hide the fact that you're conforming to what the government wants for society

NobodyHere
God is real.

If you don't believe in him you must be stupid.

Like, how else is this earth made? Where do you go when you die, it can't just be "random".

GOD is a LOVING God, why else would he give bone cancer to children?
Oh hai thare.
Pedigree
(Feb 23, 2017 at 2:10 AM)macjei Wrote: God is real.

If you don't believe in him you must be stupid.

Like, how else is this earth made? Where do you go when you die, it can't just be "random".

GOD is a LOVING God, why else would he give bone cancer to children?

>when I can't tell if serious or not because people are stupid enough to believe shit like this

I really don't want to hopeshame you
NobodyHere
(Feb 23, 2017 at 2:36 AM)Pedigree Wrote: >when I can't tell if serious or not
(Feb 23, 2017 at 2:10 AM)macjei Wrote: GOD is a LOVING God, why else would he give bone cancer to children?

Hmm...
Oh hai thare.