T-man
[Image: IhJKGOK.jpg]
Fun With Despair
I have skype, what do I win?
T-man
(Feb 21, 2017 at 11:38 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: I have skype, what do I win?

Not getting side-eyed by judgemental normies, congratulations
Fun With Despair
(Feb 21, 2017 at 11:39 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Feb 21, 2017 at 11:38 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote: I have skype, what do I win?

Not getting side-eyed by judgemental normies, congratulations
but I get those anyway you lying fuck

how dare you ruse me
Yoshin
All of those services are shit
everyone move to irc
Beako
having social media is a warning sign of being a narcissistic piece of shit

i should know, i use social media :V
Fun With Despair
(Feb 22, 2017 at 12:02 AM)Yoshin Wrote: All of those services are shit
everyone move to irc
I'm usually on IRC what do I win
Spritanium
People who don't have Facebook annoy me, only because 100% of the time those people also constantly remind everyone about how they don't have Facebook and life is sooo great
Spritanium
"I couldn't stand talking to my family members every day so now I've gone back to ignoring their existence, truly I am an enlightened individual" -Anyone who has ever quit Facebook
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Briraka
#WarningSignsOfAPretentiousNormie

"I HAVE FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR AND SKYPE. ANYONE WHO DOESN'T IS AN ANTISOCIAL TROLL.

... LOOK AT ME PEOPLE, AM I COOL OR WHAT?I'm All Ears"
Draku
(Feb 22, 2017 at 12:55 AM)Spritanium Wrote: "I couldn't stand talking to my family members every day so now I've gone back to ignoring their existence, truly I am an enlightened individual" -Anyone who has ever quit Facebook
who tf adds family on facebook in the first place?

the only thing it was useful for was creating meetups with local friends who i didn't have the IM usernames of
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Fun With Despair
(Feb 22, 2017 at 12:54 AM)Spritanium Wrote: People who don't have Facebook annoy me, only because 100% of the time those people also constantly remind everyone about how they don't have Facebook and life is sooo great
I don't do Facebook because my family only reposts farmville tier shit and I have no friends

what do I win

>normies

Woah, shit. Had to make sure I wasn't in /r9k/ with all this bitching and crying.
T-man
(Feb 22, 2017 at 12:54 AM)Spritanium Wrote: People who don't have Facebook annoy me, only because 100% of the time those people also constantly remind everyone about how they don't have Facebook and life is sooo great
There are legitimate reasons for to stay away from social media, having a constant feed of idealized events and achievements from your peers to compare your sad existence to can be depressing.

But yeah, people who act like they're hot shit because they don't preoccupy themselves with social media are fucking annoying
T-man
(Feb 22, 2017 at 2:27 AM)zelma Wrote: >normies

Woah, shit. Had to make sure I wasn't in /r9k/ with all this bitching and crying.
Minus World isn't as sad as /r9k/, at least not yet.
Two_Finger
(Feb 22, 2017 at 2:27 AM)zelma Wrote: >normies

it might as well be /r9k/ when gato's posting
[Image: GrFo47K.jpg]
Shroomguy
Minus World is the only website I use
The Beef Baron
Why the salt-cam?

I just didn't like the "you have a twitter, facebook etc. so you must be an attention whore, normie" vibe. Seemed very /r9k/ish.
To counter; I use both an am still a fuckin nerd.
Agastya
we should get r9k rules in the ppp for two weeks instead of using the garrison
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦