Yoshin
Spritey said a card game based on MW would be cool, so I decided to work on one. Here's the card template we got(sorry yrr you're who I choose to test this with):
[Image: HW8P5bY.png]
Too tired to post the rules right now so try and guess them based on the card.
Beako
Awesome Hooray
Yoshin
Rules time(none of the values are final)
Each player starts with X health and Y EX.
The point of the game is to get the opponent's health down to 0 via using their EX and spells. There are 2 decks, an event deck and a spell deck. The event deck is a shared deck that contains random events that can either help or hurt the player. The spell deck contains spells that you use on the opponent to bring their health down, spells cost EX. Each player will also start with a member card, which will grant various effects.
All cards(sans events) will have an attribute of Sweet, Salty or Pizza. Sweet cards have positive effects. Salty cards have negitive effects and Pizza cards are more neutral.
Member cards are permanent cards that get played at the start of the game. You can only use 1 member card, so choose it wisely. Member cards have 3 effects: a passive one that is active at all times, a Good Sh*t one that activates when you cast a spell, and a [Image: greatshit.svg] one that activates after you deal large amount of damage.

You start the game by drawing 4 spells and putting your member card into play. Every turn you may draw 1 spell from the spell deck, or call a dice roll(D6) to draw from the event deck. You can use as many spells per turn as you wish but then you risk being low on EX. Every turn you also naturally gain a set amount of EX to a limit.
sealelement
do I get a yugioh wig badge if I play this?
100% pure gamer 100%
Beako
(Feb 22, 2017 at 2:12 PM)sealelement Wrote: do I get a yugioh wig badge if I play this?

Per.
Fun With Despair
Card Concept:

My card has some heavy drawbacks in the form of extremely gimped EX gain, but to compensate has a Good Sh*t focused on drawing out the game long enough to hoard it anyway use the unique [Image: greatshit.svg] ability, which transforms the card into a much better one, with the ability to oneshot the opponent if luck is on user's side. This is a powerful strategy, but hard countered by any member that can strike fast and hard before it gets to that point, and Administrator users, who can surpass Monokuma's powerful passive.
T-man
I really love the design.

Can we get a template that's empty pretty please?
Yoshin
(Feb 22, 2017 at 8:57 PM)T-man Wrote: I really love the design.

Can we get a template that's empty pretty please?

Spritey posted one in the slack
Shedinja
Idk i still think we should make an online board game that plays like OJ that is affected by board stats and that gameplay affects the forum in a balanced manner
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
Yoshin
(Feb 22, 2017 at 8:53 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
Card Concept:

My card has some heavy drawbacks in the form of extremely gimped EX gain, but to compensate has a Good Sh*t focused on drawing out the game long enough to hoard it anyway use the unique [Image: greatshit.svg] ability, which transforms the card into a much better one, with the ability to oneshot the opponent if luck is on user's side. This is a powerful strategy, but hard countered by any member that can strike fast and hard before it gets to that point, and Administrator users, who can surpass Monokuma's powerful passive.

[Image: tGTaRB1.png] [Image: lUKfQ77.png]
Fun With Despair
(Feb 23, 2017 at 12:53 AM)Yoshin Wrote:
(Feb 22, 2017 at 8:53 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
Card Concept:

[Image: tGTaRB1.png] [Image: lUKfQ77.png]
fuck that's good now I just need art
Pedigree

>Fun With Despair and Monokuma

>Sweet Type

Pedigree
btw no idea what my goodshit/greatshit powers would even be
Fun With Despair
(Feb 23, 2017 at 1:21 AM)Pedigree Wrote: btw no idea what my goodshit/greatshit powers would even be
Good Sh*t Editor's Elegy: Undos the effects of any Autocorrects cast on the user during the game
Yoshin
alignments aren't finalized, neither are cards
this is like SUPER early previews
Fun With Despair
[Image: greatshit.svg] Blank It : The user is made anonymous and all their posts have been deleted. Negative effects from the opponent's member card are nullified.

There you go @Pedigree
Pedigree
I like these
Beako
Bump. I have nothing to contribute yet but I don't want to go hunting for this thread when I do have something to contribute.
Yoshin
these might becomd drops from like chests and minus balls maybe,be a cool little collectable
anyone who submits art btw is likely to get a card done up
Yoshin
may as well share this:
[Image: C8wWSox.png]
u can design ur own cards btw thats kinda the point is for users to contribute