Catholic School Student Writes Essay (And It's Not What You Think)

HylianDev
Quote:In my opinion I am very unpleased about how I have to write a topic about black people. I am not fully racist but I hate almost every black person. They think they run everything but in reality are an embarrassment to this country. Just I strongly feel like because I had a bad experience with black people. Maybe if they acted right than I would look at the differently but I do not and I never will. I get back than they had a terrible life style because we (whites/Americans) treated them wrongly. Meaning we did not let them have the freedom we did back then and used them for slaves.

Think about it though… none of the apostles were different ethnic. They were all white. There was no black nor Hispanic mentioned really back when Jesus time was. All the stories we hear in the Bible are about like mainly white people. So since God knows everything that is going to happen than he would have done something about that. Than later than we start to hear about blacks. And how they did not have freedom like whites did. So than for example Martin Luther King stood up in front of millions to present a speech about how “we are all equal”. As much as I want to believe and support that statement about everybody is equal… well are not.

After King speech everything changed for the black people. So moving on to our century now… lets look at what happened this past summer in 2016 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. But before I say anything… I just wanted to point out that not every black person is bad the way I see them because there are good ones. I even have black friends. But how they come across on the news just changes my point of view. Honestly if I was a black and saw how other blacks were acting I would be extremely embarrassed. Now back to what happened in the summer of 2016. A black man apparently had a gun on him when the cops approached him. Cops are to protect us even when they bust people or hand out tickets. But they are to
Two_Finger
k I don't give a fuck
Spritanium

> Think about it though… none of the apostles were different ethnic. They were all white.

LOL wow you're really blowing the lid off this whole racism thing, kid
[Image: supercorrect.png]
HylianDev
(Feb 22, 2017 at 3:18 PM)Two_Finger Wrote: k I don't give a fuck

Two_Finger doesn't care about racism. Everybody, they're is a nazzy!
rtsmarty
why does look as though it's been cut off
HylianDev
(Feb 22, 2017 at 4:42 PM)rtsmarty Wrote: why does look as though it's been cut off

Idk, I copied it right from my source like that
Fun With Despair
How old is this kid

He writes like a a caveman with a typewriter and nothing to lose
kaZaam
thats kinda close to what i thought
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
T-man
Pretty horrific stuff, can't believe she actually thought it was a good idea to turn this in.

As an aside, I've seen a lot of people say that her being racist is her parents doing for corrupting her once progressive little mind.

If you honestly think racism needs to be embedded in you by others then how did racism begin? That's some chicken or the egg shit.
HylianDev
(Feb 22, 2017 at 9:49 PM)T-man Wrote: If you honestly think racism needs to be embedded in you by others then how did racism begin? That's some chicken or the egg shit.

There's a point here, but I don't exactly think there's a "think black people are inferior" gene. Unless she also hates everyone who's different from her, then it was embedded in her in some way I say.
Sounds about right for a catholic school.

>Just I strongly feel like because I had a bad experience with black people.

One bad experience resulting in this 3 paragraph, barely readable bs? Step up your game racists. Hopefully this student is young and matures into a gr8 person tho. Always have hope
Briraka
Catholic School Student Writes Essay (And It's Not eggsactly What You Think)
Draku
(Feb 22, 2017 at 9:51 PM)HylianDev Wrote: There's a point here, but I don't exactly think there's a "think black people are inferior" gene. Unless she also hates everyone who's different from her, then it was embedded in her in some way I say.
hasnt it been proven that at birth humans are naturally inclined to be against those not most alike them? if anything it's social interaction that overcomes nature as far as prejudice goes.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
HylianDev
(Feb 23, 2017 at 12:02 AM)Draku Wrote:
(Feb 22, 2017 at 9:51 PM)HylianDev Wrote: There's a point here, but I don't exactly think there's a "think black people are inferior" gene. Unless she also hates everyone who's different from her, then it was embedded in her in some way I say.
hasnt it been proven that at birth humans are naturally inclined to be against those not most alike them? if anything it's social interaction that overcomes nature as far as prejudice goes.

Yeah but that's my point -- natural prejudice only goes so far. If I can not hate sonic fanboys (a miracle in itself) then shouldn't I also be able to not hate black people just as easily? But social factors are what causes me to be prejudiced.
T-man
Well said Draku, I don't know where this children aren't born racist meme came from. It's probably just another one of those nice, empty sentiments that serves no purpose beyond making the holder feel good about themselves.

Consider this,

I may be wrong but I HIGHLY doubt the parents influenced this reaction in any way.
HylianDev
🤔

OK you might be right
Pedigree
That is one poorly written essay and actually is what I was expecting before clicking this thread.
DragonFreak
(Feb 22, 2017 at 6:22 PM)kaZaam Wrote: thats kinda close to what i thought
This is exactly what i thought.
Spritanium
Children are totally born racist, does anyone honestly believe otherwise?

Staying away from people who look different from you is an evolutionary trait. We have to educate ourselves (and our children) to beat this phobia, just like the thousands of other natural human aspects we have to change in order to be civilized
Spritanium
It also matters what your definition of racism is, I suppose

The girls in that video don't necessarily hate black people or think they're subhuman, they were just taken aback because they expected a doll that looks like them. I don't think they'd act that way if an actual black person walked into the room, at least not if their parents are even slightly doing their job
[Image: supercorrect.png]