HylianDev
Sorry that I had to send this message. Since Facebook has recently become very popular, has become the many complaints that Facebook has become unacceptably slow. The report shows that the reason is that Facebook has a number of non-active members and, secondly, many new Facebook members.We want to send this message to see whether you...'re active members or not. If you're active, can you send this message to at least 15 users. Use the "Copy - Cut and Paste" to show that you are still active. Those who do not send this message within 2 weeks in, will be removed in order to get more space.Send this message to your friends to show me that you are still active, and do not want to be removed.
Facebook founderMark Zuckerberg
Draku
Sorry that I had to send this message. Since Facebook has recently become very popular, has become the many complaints that Facebook has become unacceptably slow. The report shows that the reason is that Facebook has a number of non-active members and, secondly, many new Facebook members.We want to send this message to see whether you...'re active members or not. If you're active, can you send this message to at least 15 users. Use the "Copy - Cut and Paste" to show that you are still active. Those who do not send this message within 2 weeks in, will be removed in order to get more space.Send this message to your friends to show me that you are still active, and do not want to be removed.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
NobodyHere
Facebook founderMark Zuckerterd
Oh hai thare.
fucker5
Fun With Despair
Facebook founderMark Fuckerberg
Pedigree
Sorry, I don't do chain mail! It gets caught on my chest hair.
Pedigree
I think that may just be the worst autocorrect usage I've ever seen on Mason's World.
fucker5
lol
Beako
(Feb 24, 2017 at 4:14 AM)Pedigree Wrote: I think that may just be the worst autocorrect usage I've ever seen on Mason's World.

I did what to whose gerbil for how many cookies?
HylianDev
I am fucking losing my shit lahging

Could you not afford salt cam hahahahaha
Draku
(Feb 24, 2017 at 2:20 PM)HylianDev Wrote: I am fucking losing my shit lahging

Could you not afford salt cam hahahahaha
it's the most creative spell trap bypass
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yoshi2
Sorry that I had to send this message. Since MinusWorld has recently become very popular, has become the many complaints that MinusWorld has become unacceptably slow. The report shows that the reason is that MinusWorld has a number of non-active members and, secondly, many new MinusWorld members.We want to send this message to see whether you...'re active members or not. If you're active, can you send this message to at least 15 users. Use the "Copy - Cut and Paste" to show that you are still active. Those who do not send this message within 2 weeks in, will be removed in order to get more space.Send this message to your friends to show me that you are still active, and do not want to be removed.
MinusWorld founderMark Zuckerberg
Yrrzy
Facebook founderJesse Eisenberg
🍆 Lover

>there are people who don't want to get removed from MW

[Image: a99676bd57165c4472f66e220c392997.jpg]
[Image: diwiue.png]

still a cuck tho
HylianDev
(Feb 24, 2017 at 7:02 PM)🍆 Lover Wrote: >there are people who don't want to get removed from MW

[Image: a99676bd57165c4472f66e220c392997.jpg]

9/10 lovely classic meme
Beako
hey zelda

i just want to say that

it sure is boring

without

you