Mario
[deleted]
T-man
(Jul 2, 2016 at 12:36 AM)wtl Wrote: will we ever get a regular schedule

[Image: 5qJaTnx.png]
Mario
[deleted]
T-man
(Jul 2, 2016 at 12:38 AM)wtl Wrote: i've never felt so personally attacked by an airing 'schedule' before

I know right? It's painful.
Yrrzy
im excited to watch another 5 episodes of Space Rock Boy and the Seven Moms and then nothing for another several months
Mario
[deleted]
Beako
[Image: QNCSRaQ.png]
T-man
Too Short To Ride:
Mario
[deleted]
T-man
(Jul 2, 2016 at 8:44 PM)wtl Wrote: so steven floats didnt air in the US yet so the new week is starting with that one?? damn
CN is the worst.
T-man

new promo

@wtl turns out Steven Floats is being shown with an actual new episode right after
Money

>new episode EVERY WEEKDAY FOR AT LEAST A MONTH

JESUS FUCK
Spritanium
(Jul 7, 2016 at 8:49 AM)MoneyMan Wrote: >new episode EVERY WEEKDAY FOR AT LEAST A MONTH
JESUS FUCK

How is this even possible jesus
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Jul 7, 2016 at 8:51 AM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Jul 7, 2016 at 8:49 AM)MoneyMan Wrote: >new episode EVERY WEEKDAY FOR AT LEAST A MONTH
JESUS FUCK

How is this even possible jesus

Cartoon Network discovered a ratings trap format they dubbed a "bomb" in which they would show an episode every day for five days and then immediately go on hiatus. Because of this, they've been sitting on shitload of finished episodes, which they're going to dump this month.
Spritanium
I like when shows release daily and have longer breaks in between seasons

It makes it more exciting when the show finally comes back, AND the gaps between episodes aren't so large that I forget what happened in the previous episode
Spritanium
Netflix's way is the worst though because then I power through the whole thing in a day or two, it's like blowing your whole stash in one sitting
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Stirling
regular tv is like a loving monogamous relationship - you get into periods where you're just not doing it but you always come back to semi-regular sex

anime is a less stable relationship

cartoon network is like having a side-girl/toy and sometimes you can't even rely on them to answer

netflix is that call girl in spain that you see when your company sends you to a yearly hq business meeting

that sounds about right?
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
T-man
hey guys it's that time again

Mr. Greg Sneak Peek:

Major Spoilers:
Mario