Introducing The Future of Internet Intercouse

T-man
[Image: CGlGrte.png]

i'll take my 100 mil now thanks
T-man
GODDAMNIT
Beako
(Feb 26, 2017 at 6:47 PM)sealelement Wrote: hwy do they name the dildo a girl name and the fuck hole a boy name is kind of confusing and backwards

Excuse me?
sealelement
look at the link; the dildo (aka the implement that the woman, presumably, would use) is named nora, and the fuckhole is named max. isn't that kind of backwards? i guess you could make the case that the fuck hole could also be "maxine," but nora is unambiguously a woman name. or is it like "oh this is the guy's so it has a guy name to represent the guy?" i don't get it????????????????????????? please explain??????????????
100% pure gamer 100%
Elyk
http://www.lovense.com/vibrating-butt-plug

Control From ANYWHERE!
Elyk

lmao the part where they play music
HylianDev
(Feb 26, 2017 at 9:32 PM)Elyk Wrote:

lmao the part where they play music

when the minus world bbcode is so ambiguous even staff fuck it up
we've come a long way from aol aim sexting
T-man
(Feb 26, 2017 at 11:54 PM)zelma Wrote: we've come a long way from aol aim sexting
man i remember being like 6 or 7 or something on AOL Kids and having this "chick" try to sext me

i was still somewhat innocent back then so when she was all *pulls down your pants* i was all *pulls my pants back up*
HylianDev
(Feb 26, 2017 at 11:59 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Feb 26, 2017 at 11:54 PM)zelma Wrote: we've come a long way from aol aim sexting
man i remember being like 6 or 7 or something on AOL Kids and having this "chick" try to sext me

i was still somewhat innocent back then so when she was all *pulls down your pants* i was all *pulls my pants back up*

damn fine post right here
Pedigree
If you are using a wifi enabled dildo and someone hacks into it while you're using it, would that count as rape?
Zae Eildus
reminds me that cyber sex is still damn stupid
Agastya
one time on aim i was like 13 and talking with strangers and this one dude was like "i have a daughter your age wanna see a photo of her" and sent me a topless photo of a girl and i only just recently realized how fucking scary that was
Agastya
somebody talked about AIM sexting in here so i replied with an AIM story without actually quoting them

and no
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Zae Eildus
man that sounds really wacky
Spritanium
@T-man's design is far superior to the real one; from what I've heard a vibrator isn't nearly the same as a good dick.

Fucking machines (dicks on pistons) already exist, so you might actually have something here. I'm not kidding either, it's funny but it's a real thing people would pay for.
Spritanium
[Image: kyiZj9m.jpg]
[Image: supercorrect.png]
sealelement
Spoiler:
100% pure gamer 100%
Spritanium
(Feb 27, 2017 at 6:26 PM)sealelement Wrote:
Spoiler:
I'm 99.9% sure my fiance owns this exact dildo

[Image: supercorrect.png]