Post your first sexual experience ITT

T-man
an experimental time home alone with a vacuum cleaner
Yoshin
masturbating I just kinda started touching down there and it felt good
for sex I was stargazing with a girl and then we just ended up doing it
T-man
(Mar 1, 2017 at 10:29 PM)Yoshin Wrote: for sex I was stargazing with a girl and then we just ended up doing it
were you also wearing kimonos desu >w< ?
Shedinja
Lost virginity to fucking a wife and lied about not being a virgin. Got rated a 9/10 and she even told me to back up by an inch cus her cervix was starting to ache. For me it was mbleh
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
T-man
(Mar 1, 2017 at 10:37 PM)Gato Wrote: Got rated a 9/10 and she even told me to back up by an inch cus her cervix was starting to ache.

i'd be skeptical had i not seen it for myself
Fun With Despair
i jerked off once
Pea
im pure
Briraka
a friend showed me how to jerk off and then things got gay af. it's been years and that's still the only time i've had relations with someone other than my own hands.

ftr though, i'm mostly straight now.
Yrrzy
whats a sex
Spritanium
I thought I was going to get to read about Jocelyn Sad
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Was watching South Park ep when cartman taught butters how to fap; decided to try it. downhill ever since

lost my virginity to a girl. basic shit. this was playing in the background tho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATrS51L9USw
Pedigree
the furry pervness is a front that hides the fact that I've actually been a prude virgin for 30 years
HylianDev
Prom

Ultra Cool
Shroomguy
It all started when I logged on to Mario Fan Games Gallery
The Beef Baron
Yoshi2
Wow! It's Fucking Nothing!

Spoiler:
T-man
When I first discovered masturbation I beat my dick raw using whatever I could think of as lubrication. I'm not sure what my reasoning behind it was, but I tried to beat off with toothpaste and it burned like hell.
Spritanium
Fall 2002: I receive Super Mario Sunshine after school. That game made me a man, I've never squirted so much in my life.
rtsmarty
I don't remember the event itself but I remember what prompted me

I was about 15. My friends punked me with a stupid quiz like "test your compatibility with your crush!!!" or some such shit which actually didn't do that (obviously, I didn't think it was genuine but I did it anyway because why not) but just sent all the answers back to your friends. One of the questions was how often you masturbate.

I was a dumb 15 year old and didn't know what masturbation even was. I knew what wanking was but I didn't know that masturbation and wanking were the same thing. The plan was to see what difference the answers made to the result, so I just picked daily (there was no "Never" anyway) and intended to retake the quiz. I was pretty upset when I submitted the quiz and it told me the answers had gone to my friend, but that particular answer didn't bother me until school the next day when everyone was poking fun at how often I do it.

At this point in my life, wanking was just an insult, not something anyone actually did, so I was pretty confused that people were taunting me for doing it so often rather than at all but one of my friends told me to cut down to once a week because it feels better if you wait a while. I tried to explain that I didn't know what it meant (which was embarassing in itself) but nobody believed me anyway. I felt a bit strange because I'd never done it, and never really wanted to do it either.

I tried it a few days later. Honestly I didn't think it felt that great but I kept doing it anyway. Not really sure why, maybe I just wanted to fit in.
Spritanium
(Mar 2, 2017 at 3:30 PM)rtsmarty Wrote: I don't remember the event itself but I remember what prompted me

I was about 15. My friends punked me with a stupid quiz like "test your compatibility with your crush!!!" or some such shit which actually didn't do that (obviously, I didn't think it was genuine but I did it anyway because why not) but just sent all the answers back to your friends. One of the questions was how often you masturbate.

I was a dumb 15 year old and didn't know what masturbation even was. I knew what wanking was but I didn't know that masturbation and wanking were the same thing. The plan was to see what difference the answers made to the result, so I just picked daily (there was no "Never" anyway) and intended to retake the quiz. I was pretty upset when I submitted the quiz and it told me the answers had gone to my friend, but that particular answer didn't bother me until school the next day when everyone was poking fun at how often I do it.

At this point in my life, wanking was just an insult, not something anyone actually did, so I was pretty confused that people were taunting me for doing it so often rather than at all but one of my friends told me to cut down to once a week because it feels better if you wait a while. I tried to explain that I didn't know what it meant (which was embarassing in itself) but nobody believed me anyway. I felt a bit strange because I'd never done it, and never really wanted to do it either.

I tried it a few days later. Honestly I didn't think it felt that great but I kept doing it anyway. Not really sure why, maybe I just wanted to fit in.
I can do you one better, I learned about masturbation from watching Seed of Chucky
Draku
(Mar 2, 2017 at 12:09 PM)T-man Wrote: When I first discovered masturbation I beat my dick raw using whatever I could think of as lubrication. I'm not sure what my reasoning behind it was, but I tried to beat off with toothpaste and it burned like hell.
>lube
why
[Image: s2n7oi.png]