T-man
Why is GameStop so shit? Like, it's so notoriously shit about everything. They get ridiculed constantly for the shit they do yet they don't stop.

And more often than not it's just fucking stupid shit. I called GameStop today because I wanted to know if they were selling the Switch to walk-ins like it said they would online. The whole exchange should have taken 15 seconds tops, right? Well, much like setting foot in one of their fine establishments, the gentleman who took my call had to recite this prepared speech of upsell horseshit before he even asked what I wanted.

Fuck you, stop it.

"Thank you for calling GameStop, how may I help you?" That's it. That's all. Anything else is wasting my time.

Ree.
Elyk
so are they?
T-man
Yeah, "if they have extras"

I have work so I'm sending my mom to scope out the scene for me.

Prepared for disappointment.
Briraka
(Mar 3, 2017 at 12:15 AM)T-man Wrote: Why is GameStop so shit? Like, it's so notoriously shit about everything. They get ridiculed constantly for the shit they do yet they don't stop.

because like any large business that screws their customers over, people still buy their shit.
T-man
(Mar 3, 2017 at 12:44 AM)Briraka Wrote:
(Mar 3, 2017 at 12:15 AM)T-man Wrote: Why is GameStop so shit? Like, it's so notoriously shit about everything. They get ridiculed constantly for the shit they do yet they don't stop.

because like any large business that screws their customers over, people still buy their shit.

I have a difficult time believing that, but I guess there are a lot of easily exploited Moms and Grandmas in the world.