EDIT: This is just too good to pass up!
[Image: 45Yrb9j.png]
Yoshin
kaZaam
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Two_Finger
this gem
geno7
ive become obsessed with Sparks lately. it's such a great feeling when you find a new band to totally obsess over, im always looking for that next big totally-nerd-out-and-dive-headfirst-into-their-discography-and-lore type bands. good time too, considering they have a new album coming out just next year

fav album of theirs has to be Whomp That Sucker, followed closely by Kimono My House. honorable mentions are Indiscreet, Propaganda and Angst in my Pants

they're honestly the first band ive ever listened to where i pay attention to the lyrics as much as the music. their albums are almost like anthologies of darkly humorous short stories rife with dry wit. also their new albums cant top their classics, but i still really like them and i think they're doing much better than most people would be doing by their age. it's like.... maniacally operatic synthetic neoclassical metal

[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
kaZaam
perfect albums dont exi
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
Yoshin
The Grinch
Those accursed Whos,
they make so much sound that I have to drown it all out in booze!
Rapidkirby3k
Two_Finger
Pea
Rapidkirby3k
geno7
(Dec 18, 2016 at 12:43 AM)Yoshin Wrote:

wtf these riffs go hard as shit

ive kinda been meaning to get into buckethead but it seems intimidating since his discography is larger than the global population
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
Syaxamaphone

Lights, camera, a c t i o n!
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Yoshin
(Jan 10, 2017 at 6:49 PM)Greeno Wrote: wtf these riffs go hard as shit

ive kinda been meaning to get into buckethead but it seems intimidating since his discography is larger than the global population

It is fuck huge but its consistently quality, you can really start anywhere with him
Two_Finger
I used to listen to Tv on the Radio a lot
Shroomguy
Apparently Sublime did this whole remix thing. I dig it.

The Beef Baron
Rapidkirby3k
Kirby's Adventure
friendly dictator!
duty now for the future is better
[Image: zJgkrUE.png]