Yoshin
Stalin
god I love all of discipline but this is like the only song I can find on youtube for your listening pleasure
[Image: Hammer.gif~c200]
Rapidkirby3k
[Image: 45Yrb9j.png]
Kirby's Adventure

Both are good songs but The Sheltering Sky is a live version because Robert Fripp hates youtube and any uploads of music from Crimson albums (or Discipline, at least) usually get pulled
Recently got this Pharcyde instrumentals vinyl that's amazing tbr. If you're a beat junkie or just a fan of good hip-hop, check out pharcyde(their early stuff anyway idk bout the newer projects).

geno7
been really getting into the works of jun togawa but i hate that i love them so much because it probably dethrones ween and foxy shazam's first albums as the most esoteric music ive ever gotten into

togawa's solo work is a crazy genre-defying new wave satire of japanese pop idol culture that is essentially the audio equivalent of playing an n64 adaptation of a david cronenberg film in a dark alley at night

though shes also the vocalist of a band called Guernica which is hammy neoclassical cabaret opera shit
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
friendly dictator!
neil cicierega has done it again
i'm on like my 6th listen of it, its so good
[Image: zJgkrUE.png]
geno7
(Jan 25, 2017 at 12:10 AM)friendly dictator! Wrote: neil cicierega has done it again
i'm on like my 6th listen of it, its so good

YEAH YEAH YEAH!! wallspin has to be my fav track ive been listening to it all day
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
friendly dictator!
honestly its a tossup between wallspin, annoyed grunt, tiger, smooth, and shit for me
they're all so good
Rapidkirby3k

Kept trying to find this song, thanks to that mashup. Cheese
Yoshin
friendly dictator!
gen 4 has the best soundtrack in the whole series
Rapidkirby3k
Briraka