Poll: Do you eat breakfast?

Usually
69.23%
Not usually
30.77%
Total: 13 vote(s)
Spritanium
I always feel better on days when I eat breakfast but I almost never do it, my excuse is that I'm busy working in the morning but who am I kidding, here I am making a thread on Minus World Sniff...

Do you eat breakfast, MW? Is it Good Sh*t? What do you make? Who was really responsible for the kennedy assassination?
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yrrzy
i have a cereal bar does that count
Spritanium
Yes, anything counts

I remember hearing it's good to eat whatever you can for breakfast, even if it's a slice of cake or some shit

Helps you prevent overeating throughout the day
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Shroomguy
Depends on when I wake up. Today, nah.
The Beef Baron
kaZaam
i usually fry up some potatoes n ham or mayb just some eggs if im feeling lazy or i could feel really lazy like today and just eat a banan
kaZaam
if im skipping a meal its usually lunch
[Image: nIMDSBE.png]
NobodyHere
I try to, sometimes I forget lol.
Oh hai thare.
Nah. Always too lazy, trying to fix that though.
Briraka
i wake up and go to work at 2 in the morning, then i usually have breakfast when i'm on break after a couple of hours. it's mostly either leftovers from home or the usual stuff someone would have for a lunch.
Draku
(Mar 8, 2017 at 4:32 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Who was really responsible for the kennedy assassination?
no one knows i shot jfk
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
I'm rarely hungry when I first wake up so I seldom eat breakfast. It's a shame because breakfast foods are delicious. I've probably had pancakes for dinner more often than I've had it for breakfast.
Yoshin
I usually do sausages and potatoes
quick and simple
Elyk
I just have a bowl of cereal every morning.

Back when I was in college I had massive breakfasts and then just didn't eat the rest of the day.
Breakfast is the best meal don't trust someone that doesn't eat breakfast.
Fun With Despair
I wake up at 3 PM

Isn't it technically lunch at that point