NobodyHere
Anyone on here get one yet? I heard they were having some issues...

I think I'm just going to stick with my 3Ds for now.
Oh hai thare.
T-man
I got one with seemingly no hardware issues and it kicks the shit out of any Nintendo console prior. Being able to switch from the TV to handheld is so amazing.
HylianDev
I have one. There are controller connectivity issues :( I just sit really close to the console though.

Portable mode is awesome. No issues that I've noticed, other than it being kind of an awkward size.

Breath of the Wild, however, is the best game I've ever played. There is no contest. It's it. #1.
Spritanium
(Mar 9, 2017 at 2:23 PM)T-man Wrote: I got one with seemingly no hardware issues and it kicks the shit out of any Nintendo console prior. Being able to switch from the TV to handheld is so amazing.
Couldn't you do that on the wii u too?
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Mar 9, 2017 at 3:27 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Mar 9, 2017 at 2:23 PM)T-man Wrote: I got one with seemingly no hardware issues and it kicks the shit out of any Nintendo console prior. Being able to switch from the TV to handheld is so amazing.
Couldn't you do that on the wii u too?
Are you being sarcastic?

The difference is that the Switch isn't tethered to a console. I couldn't get halfway down the stairs before the GamePad would lose signal. The Wii U was honestly just a half-baked version of this concept.
T-man
The utility of the Switch is truly something to behold. I've used it in each "mode" and it works like a charm in every one. The table top mode is especially great for plebs like me who only have one TV/Monitor as I can keep my TV on the input my computer's hooked up to and browse the internet while still playing the Switch on it's kickstand. And every single control option is more comfortable that you would suspect. Even the sideways Joycon, while not ideal for long sessions, is surprisingly comfortable all things considered. You would also think that they Joycon Grip would offer an inferior experience to a regular controller but you would be wrong. Using the Joycons without the grip like a Wiimote and Nunchuck is a bit too strange for me to ever use, but there are some people who have missed being able to position your hands anywhere like that.
Spritanium
Oh yeah I momentarily forgot that it works as an actual handheld

Jesus this really is infinitely better than the wii u
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Draku
(Mar 9, 2017 at 4:21 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Oh yeah I momentarily forgot that it works as an actual handheld

Jesus this really is infinitely better than the wii u
you momentarily forgot the entire point of the system? it's a handheld that plugs into your TV and that's the main draw
[Image: s2n7oi.png]