T-man
He played a very generic role but I liked having him around.

[Image: 150px-Toadsworth_artwork_--_Super_Mario_Sunshine.PNG]

Did he die in universe? Did he retire to Isle Delfino?
Fun With Despair
I want to say he befell the same fate as all the "unique characters" but...

He was in Sunshine first, and that was a mainline miyamoto-approved game so...
Draku
i don't think he was very popular
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
mit
he died and generic toad # 47296 took his place
[Image: 13a3785a5b.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: fef8774bcc.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: f5cb2d4fad.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: b7385c9f62.png]
Pedigree
died of old age and/or heart attack
Two_Finger
I miss him
he was cool
T-man
(Mar 16, 2017 at 8:19 AM)Draku Wrote: i don't think he was very popular
No shit the Grandpa Toad isn't very popular, but it's still nice to have him there at least for the sake of variety.
Pedigree
I think the Smurfs and Toads would get along.

Everyone looks exactly alike in both races other than clothes and both races only have one female.
He hasn't even been in the recent mario rpgs? That's usually where they put all the forgotten/interesting mario characters

damn
Briraka
(Mar 17, 2017 at 6:06 AM)zelma Wrote: He hasn't even been in the recent mario rpgs? That's usually where they put all the forgotten/interesting mario characters

damn
(Mar 16, 2017 at 8:29 AM)mit Wrote: he died and generic toad # 47296 took his place
Spritanium
Yeah Miyamoto is so attached to the perfect and finely-tuned designs of his characters (read: almost every character is made out of circles) that he just can't allow creative people to deviate too much.
Spritanium
Also Toadsworth is the fucking best. I love Charles Martinet's makeshift old guy voice, like he showed up in the studio to do Mario's lines and they were all "oh shit can you voice this toad butler too?"
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Mar 17, 2017 at 4:59 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Also Toadsworth is the fucking best. I love Charles Martinet's makeshift old guy voice, like he showed up in the studio to do Mario's lines and they were all "oh shit can you voice this toad butler too?"

Spritanium
I was gonna make a yaddablablablablah joke but I didn't know if it was too obscure
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Briraka
(Mar 17, 2017 at 4:58 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Yeah Miyamoto is so attached to the perfect and finely-tuned designs of his characters (read: almost every character is made out of circles) that he just can't allow creative people to deviate too much.

[Image: scYU3D.png]

yes, because god forbid we make npcs unique from one another.Ugh
T-man
(Mar 17, 2017 at 6:21 PM)Briraka Wrote:
(Mar 17, 2017 at 4:58 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Yeah Miyamoto is so attached to the perfect and finely-tuned designs of his characters (read: almost every character is made out of circles) that he just can't allow creative people to deviate too much.

funfact: i made that pic
Fun With Despair
(Mar 17, 2017 at 6:21 PM)Briraka Wrote:

I don't like the game but color splash does actually have some unique toads in outfits or with accessories and shit
mit
ah yes, Toad With Hat
[Image: 13a3785a5b.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: fef8774bcc.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: f5cb2d4fad.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: b7385c9f62.png]
Yrrzy
toadsworth is fucking dead
fucker5
todasworth rulez... mis that fucker tbh....

"yadda babba blabba" - him