whatever the fuck this board is i should win everhything

geno7
because like

come on
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
Reddo
no you shoudlnt, youre a homosexual gay man who sucks on pengis!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: fRiO14E.png]
Draku
LOL
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Agastya
shadow greeno sprouts demon wings and flys into the air
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
geno7
(Mar 17, 2017 at 5:51 PM)Reddo Wrote: no you shoudlnt, youre a homosexual gay man who sucks on pengis!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tell me cretin, could a homnosexual gay man do this?
*teleports behind you, unsheaths my muramasa blade and slices both your arms off, then kicks you to the ground*
so you see fucker,
*i reach into my cape pocket and pull out a small ornate metal box. i open the box and take out a cigar. i reach into my cape picket again and take out a piece of flint, i strike the flint against my muramasa to create sparks that light the cigar*
i was created 19 years ago in a laboratory by dr. samuel belexes and he says that he specifically designed me to be straight! theres no way a simple minded individsual such as yourself could understand that!!!
* reach into my cape pocket one last time and pull out my smith wesson model 29*
any last words you cunt?
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
Reddo
(Mar 17, 2017 at 6:12 PM)Greeno Wrote:
(Mar 17, 2017 at 5:51 PM)Reddo Wrote: no you shoudlnt, youre a homosexual gay man who sucks on pengis!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tell me cretin, could a homnosexual gay man do this?
*teleports behind you, unsheaths my muramasa blade and slices both your arms off, then kicks you to the ground*
so you see fucker,
*i reach into my cape pocket and pull out a small ornate metal box. i open the box and take out a cigar. i reach into my cape picket again and take out a piece of flint, i strike the flint against my muramasa to create sparks that light the cigar*
i was created 19 years ago in a laboratory by dr. samuel belexes and he says that he specifically designed me to be straight! theres no way a simple minded individsual such as yourself could understand that!!!
* reach into my cape pocket one last time and pull out my smith wesson model 29*
any last words you cunt?

yeah. see you in fucking hell.
*i pull out a grenade and bite on it and then i take out a shit gun and shoot it, it explodes and kills us both*
[Image: fRiO14E.png]
Yrrzy
what a thread
Aidan
shroomguy ban this red motherfucker
Shroomguy
HEY GUYS WE MIGHT WANNA COOL IT

LUCKY IS GETTING UPSET
The Beef Baron