Do you plan your days or do you just improvise?

From the book "Habits of highly successful people" I decided to take the book literally and start mapping out my days for life. I was curious if fellow MW members did the same; here's my schedule for today currently

5:00am-5:30am get ready and go to the store for groceries
6:00am-30am Read very good literature and give thanks to goddess lightning
7:00am-10am Work and practice Java programming
11am-12pm play basketball with my brother from another mother but technically speaking we all come from the mother mary so he's blood
1pm-3pm practice java some more
4:30pm-whenever the fuck; go chill with waifu irl and discuss stunning topics such as kurt cobaine illuminati theories, favorite metal bands, drake, karma sutra and marijuana tricks
probably 9:30pm-11:00pm create a music video for good day by ice cube while using only clips of lightning as she is the reason my day was blessed; then get ready for bed after viewing

Thoughts on my schedule? Realize it might be a bit eccentric but it's a stepping stone and I'm trying to be rich.
Yoshi2
I improvise and I'm poor as shit so you might be onto something.

trigger warning:
Briraka
something in between. i don't conscientiously plan my day out, but somehow very few things are different from day to day.
Spritanium
(Mar 19, 2017 at 10:51 AM)Briraka Wrote: something in between. i don't conscientiously plan my day out, but somehow very few things are different from day to day.
This

I'd love to break out of that cycle
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Elyk
I do a lot of planning but things never go how I expect so I'm basically improvising every day.
Yrrzy
u know what follows a schedule?
trains
Briraka
(Mar 19, 2017 at 8:00 PM)🦌Yrr🦌 Wrote: u know what follows a schedule?
trains

maybe one could get richer by having them always running on time?Evil