T-man

>when you get that one that asks you to click the street numbers until they're gone but the last square keeps spawning street numbers

Beako
Google is using us for free labor. I want to fuck up captchas as much as possible to where I still pass but where I'm hurting the algorithm.
T-man
(Mar 22, 2017 at 8:20 PM)Puddin Pop Wrote: Google is using us for free labor. I want to fuck up captchas as much as possible to where I still pass but where I'm hurting the algorithm.

My need to shitpost overrides my need to stick it to the man otherwise I'd do this too
Draku
The only site I use that has captcha as a regular input is 4chan, where you can just turn on the old captcha and type horribly offensive words in to pass.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Pedigree
I like the capchas that are just clicking a checkbox that says I'm not a robot.
T-man
(Mar 22, 2017 at 8:22 PM)Draku Wrote: The only site I use that has captcha as a regular input is 4chan, where you can just turn on the old captcha and type horribly offensive words in to pass.

Oh yeah, wasn't that when you only had to do the first word correctly then you could put whatever for the second one?

I've tried to use that in the past but for whatever reason I could never ever get it to verify, even when answering correctly.
Draku
(Mar 22, 2017 at 8:24 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Mar 22, 2017 at 8:22 PM)Draku Wrote: The only site I use that has captcha as a regular input is 4chan, where you can just turn on the old captcha and type horribly offensive words in to pass.

Oh yeah, wasn't that when you only had to do the first word correctly then you could put whatever for the second one?

I've tried to use that in the past but for whatever reason I could never ever get it to verify, even when answering correctly.
You can't use it to post threads as 4chan is right now, but it works properly for replies and I use it all of the time.
T-man
(Mar 22, 2017 at 8:24 PM)Pedigree Wrote: I like the capchas that are just clicking a checkbox that says I'm not a robot.

This only ever works for me on phone LTE, anywhere else Google be trippin over they self tryna git me prove i aint a robot
Draku
(Mar 22, 2017 at 8:25 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Mar 22, 2017 at 8:24 PM)Pedigree Wrote: I like the capchas that are just clicking a checkbox that says I'm not a robot.

This only ever works for me on phone LTE, anywhere else Google be trippin over they self tryna git me prove i aint a robot
It USED to work on phones and sometimes for people who use Chrome and are logged into their Google Account at all times, but they changed it when they realized the sweet free labor they were missing out on.