Saltonara
I don't know if there's enough active people here for a game of Mafia yet, so I'll test the waters with Resistance.

Rules
Hiding this shit behind a spoiler because it might be kinda long.
Spoiler:

Players
Two_Finger
Yrr
StirlADrei
Shroomguy
Spritanium

Game Report
Day 1 begins! Shroomguy is the Leader!
Night 1 begins! Shroomguy and StirlADrei set off on a Mission together!
Day 2 begins! Night 1 Mission was a success! StirlADrei is the Leader!
Night 2 begins! StirlADrei, Two_Finger, and Yrr set off on a Mission together!
Spritanium
What are some examples of missions that could be conducted? Also is this basically a 5-day game?
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Saltonara
When I say "mission", I don't mean a literal mission where you're given objectives and whatnot. You (if you're part of the mission's team) just choose to "pass" or "fail" the mission; you don't actually have to do anything else for the mission. It's just a game term, really.

And no, it's not an actual 5-day game. I use "Day" and "Night" as names for the phases of the game, not literal days and nights (which is why I capitalized them).
Two_Finger
sounds good I'm ion
Yrrzy
i really dont understand it but im up for trying
Stirling
sign me up
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Shroomguy
sssuuuuurrreeee
The Beef Baron
Spritanium
Yeah I'll try if it's not actually a 5 day commitment Cheese
Saltonara
Alright, I think 5 players is actually fine for the first game, so I'm just gonna start it now.

Day 1 begins!
Shroomguy is the first Leader! Keep in mind that the Leader is the one who selects who will go on this Night's mission! For Day 1, you are to select 2 people to go on the mission (and if you're wondering, you can select yourself if you think that's a good idea). After you propose a setup, everybody else will vote on whether they like the setup or not. If the majority do, then we'll go on into Night 1 using your setup. Otherwise, you'll be stripped of your leadership and it will be passed onto the next player. You all can also debate what might be the best options here, but there's not really a whole lot to go by on Day 1.

I'll be sending out the alignment PMs now. The alignment PMs have been sent out.
Shroomguy
We are in an age of great uncertainty.
The Beef Baron
Stirling
So who you gonna pick?
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Shroomguy
I pick Stirl and myself.
The Beef Baron
Two_Finger
cool
Saltonara
Just posting to say we need just 1 more vote (interpreting Two's "cool" as a vote For) For the setup to move into Night 1. Alternatively, we could get 3 votes Against the setup to switch leaders but there's not much point in that at the moment, considering there's no info to go by.

Something I should throw out here; being selected doesn't necessarily mean you automatically are For a setup, so I still need a vote from those who will be involved in the mission (and aren't the Leader). Furthermore, if (for whatever reason) the Leader suddenly decides they don't like their own setup, they can actually change their vote to be Against their own setup (but it'd need to be done before any majority vote is reached). Otherwise, I automatically assume the Leader is For their setup.
Spritanium
Okay I vote for that lineup too
Yrrzy
sure ok (i still dont get this)
Spritanium
Yeah I guess I don't really understand what the goal of the game is?
Saltonara
So with that out of the way, Night 1 begins now! Shroomguy and Stirl, you are to send me a PM stating whether you want to "pass" or "fail" the Mission. After I receive the PMs from you two, the game will progress into Day 2. During the Night phase, please don't talk in the thread.

(Jul 8, 2016 at 5:59 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Yeah I guess I don't really understand what the goal of the game is?
Spoiler:
Saltonara
Sorry Night 1 took so long. Apparently, there was an issue with PMs? Hopefully you guys didn't forget about or given up on this, though. There is good news, in that Night 1's Mission was a success! That's 1 point for the Resistance! So with that said...

Day 2 begins! StirlADrei is today's Leader! For Night 2's Mission, he will need to select 3 people.
Spritanium
My life is @"StirlADrei"'s to command. It would be an honor to lay it down for their cause