Pedigree
you and your alt-right ideology
Pedigree
I'm going to participate in the thread even though my mind is already made up and there is literally nothing you can say and no link you can post as proof to change my mind.
Briraka
conspiracy theory.
Pedigree
An ill-placed, good-natured rib taken out of context and overblown because a controversial thread is serious business.
T-man
south park is alt-right
Fun With Despair
if this is the kind of person that MFGG has on their staff team, I'm glad we're no longer there
Briraka
i believe that the staff is corrupt because they gave me a warning for expressing my beliefs.

i mean yeah, i called people the n word, but still.
Fun With Despair
(Mar 27, 2017 at 12:05 AM)Briraka Wrote: i believe that the staff is corrupt because they gave me a warning for expressing my beliefs.

i mean yeah, i called people the n word, but still.

*casts stick around*
Pedigree
Accusing people of tone policing because I can't take responsibility for my actions.
Briraka
*gives good sh*t to all the posts i agree with because i can't constructively contribute myself*
Briraka
if u don't agree with me, you're against me.Awesome!
Briraka
i've been banned from several message boards with varying political outlooks because of "bad behaviour".

clearly, this is all part of the liberal sjw gay agenda. :V
Pib
all opinions are bad except mine
this post brought to you by pib
Pedigree
I see that you have stated your personal opinion.

Allow me to treat it as a fact and to tell you all of the reasons you are objectively wrong.
Draku
Your viewpoints do not line up with the narrative.

Allow me to exorcise you, foul demon.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Briraka
i'm going to go fetch my friends to argue for me because i can't win.
Pedigree
Someone's been watching Fox News! xD
Fun With Despair
For fucks sake I'm not going to ban you for your political opinion stop asking if I will
Briraka
we should totally excuse other people's shitty behavior because their perspective lines up with mine.
Aidan
(Mar 27, 2017 at 12:27 AM)Briraka Wrote: i'm going to go fetch my friends to argue for me because i can't win.

everyone hates me aaaaaaaa no bully pls