geno7
i hate this fucking show bc i thought i was gonna hate it but i love it

[Image: tumblr_onl803uDje1uq8vafo1_1280.jpg]

at first glance it looks like a junk tiddy show but it actually has a lot of heart and you get super attached to the characters and its just so soft and comfy and adorable.... like its not completely devoid of dumb innuendos and self-indulgent author fetishes but theres just too much i love about it to hate it

i never thought id say this but the last episode is coming next week and i will kill someone if it doesnt get a second season
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
sealelement
i agree completely with what you said, and i wish everything with a silly premise like this was executed this well. kanna is a precious baby
100% pure gamer 100%
the OP is addicting. havent watched the show yet but def gonna check it out soon now
Shedinja
its a pretty comfy stoned watch
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
Yoshi2
It's a good anime.

Fanfir best character.
Elyk
good show
Pea
looks boring
geno7
(Apr 9, 2017 at 12:24 AM)Pea Wrote: looks boring

[Image: mWhWaxP.jpg]
Pea
bite me dragons ux

feels too moe shit for me to enjoy
Kabuto
all anime is bad but ive been meaning to watch this one
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Draku
(Apr 9, 2017 at 5:54 AM)Junkenstein Wrote: all anime is bad
[Image: Mvr1JZL.png]
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
sealelement
(Apr 9, 2017 at 5:54 AM)Junkenstein Wrote: all anime is bad but ive been meaning to watch this one

[Image: xq6wHxZ.png]
100% pure gamer 100%
Pedigree
I watched the last episode as part of me research to debunk Gato, who was trashing the last episode for containing "SJW memes". Of course, I didn't know what he was talking about even after watching it and what I saw of the show then looked nice. Maybe I should watch the whole thing, idk.
Pedigree
What I gather of it is that it's a slice of life comfy anime about a dragon who wishes to live in the human world as a maid, and I really don't know if I'd enjoy that or not.
geno7
(Apr 9, 2017 at 10:30 PM)Pedigree Wrote: What I gather of it is that it's a slice of life comfy anime about a dragon who wishes to live in the human world as a maid, and I really don't know if I'd enjoy that or not.

thats p much on the nose
fucker5
I thought it was fucken good, and cute. some uncomfortable bits here and there but in the end I cared about the small three woman anime family.
fucker5
(Apr 9, 2017 at 10:26 PM)Pedigree Wrote: I watched the last episode as part of me research to debunk Gato, who was trashing the last episode for containing "SJW memes".
epic
CHESHIRE ☯
This is exactly how I felt. I genuinely don't like a lot of the things I expected not to about the show, but the animation quality is generally high and there's a lot of unexpected fun and humor I genuinely enjoyed. I'm not at all mad I broke and gave it a shot.

…the tropes and pandering generally disgust me though, honestly. If you're favorite characters aren't Fafnir, Quetzalcoatl, or Kobayashi herself, you're trash.
Draku
(May 2, 2017 at 7:30 PM)SODA FiZZ Wrote: …the tropes and pandering generally disgust me though, honestly. If you're favorite characters aren't...Quetzalcoatl...you're trash.
[Image: Ia2Jyrw.png]
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yoshin
(May 2, 2017 at 7:30 PM)SODA FiZZ Wrote: If you're favorite characters aren't Fafnir, Quetzalcoatl, or Kobayashi herself, you're trash.
[Image: ios_large_1487512136_image.jpg]