Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black
"Greetings, I had wished we would meet under better circumstances... but nonetheless, I am Sakura Kinomoto and I am a nine year old foreign exchange student from the town of Tomoeda in Japan. This... kitty of mine, his name is Fluffy and we have been friends for as long as I can remember." 💖

You notice a yellow creature with roundish ears, wings and a long tail with a bushy tip. You could have sworn Fluffy was glaring at Sakura 💢 and shaking his fist at her ✊, but surely it was just your imagination. After all, nothing so strange could happen in a world where a sadistic talking teddy bear manipulates people into killing one another, right?

😅"Anyways, despite the circumstances that brought us all here, I hope that we can become friends. What are your names and where did you come from?"

Sakura smiles warmly 😊and offers the nearest person a handshake. 🤝 It would be rude not to accept her gesture and repay it in kind. You don't want to be a dick, do you?
Draku
jesus christ
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spooks?
I'm pretty sure the point of this game is to NOT get killed first.
Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black
😢Her feelings hurt and feeling a bit embarrassed, Sakura Kinomoto withdraws her hand and hurries away from the group. Fluffy follows behind her... You could have sworn he stuck his tongue out at you 👅 and pulled an eyelid down in a rude gesture, but that's just silly. Is it really that hard not to be a dick?
Draku
(Apr 3, 2017 at 6:50 AM)Cardcaptor Sakura Wrote: Is it really that hard not to be a dick?
i went back to the homepage after reading this and
[Image: FJ52eEf.png]

i have been rewarded.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Cinna
I want to kill this person first
[Image: lMWnRab.gif][Image: 0IJTSpi.jpg?1][Image: lMWnRab.gif]